Mark Emmert has ideas for Power 5 | The Boneyard

Mark Emmert has ideas for Power 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
DANBURY, Conn. -- Now that the Power Five conferences have their autonomy, NCAA president Mark Emmert has a wish list he'd like them to tackle right away.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...mmert-ncaa-wish-list-newly-autonomous-power-5
Just the biggest P.O.S. ever.

What a bunch of amazing ideas, Mark. If only you knew someone in a high ranking position within a governing body that had large influence over these types of things maybe some of them would already be in place. Oh well.

Reaction Score
Clearly he came to CT to say that to simply troll us. Not shocked that Wesconn hosted him either. Some CSU people resent UConn and the state support it has gotten. Just talking about some low level administrators I've met like a co workers wife. She went to Arizona State and is from Pittsburgh so I never could get to the bottom of her anti UConn stance, but she conceded UConn as a school was on a different level than the CSU s.

Reaction Score
When I think Emmert, I think this and his Power 5.
Please feel free to share your flushing thoughts of this Con Artist...

ToiletFlush.jpg

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Believe it or not the schmuck makes $1.7 million. Proving once again it's who you know and not what you know.

What I don't understand, when I think about it, is whom does Mark Emmert know that actually likes the guy?

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members