Marinneto (sp?), Beebe, and Swofford's meeting over the summer? | The Boneyard

Marinneto (sp?), Beebe, and Swofford's meeting over the summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What the he'll did they talk about? Would love to have seen the transcripts from that meeting (I realize there are none). Since that discussion all that has happened is the B12 AD's were given names of BE AD's to call in order to gauge interest in coming to the B12, Pitt and SU apparently in discussions with the ACC that no one can comment on (which give me more concern), and all the BE is saying is "if your conference falls apart, you can come to us".

I dunno what Herbst or Pendergast are doing, but I hope their only efforts right now are being put towards getting UConn a seat at one of the grown up tables when this all comes to an end.

UconnWitt

Because Fartman69 was taken.
Reaction Score
Marianotto is an incompetent dolt who is completely incapable of fulfilling his duties as Big East commish. I pray Uconn lands in the ACC right now...

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I'd trust the leadership UConn's got on this.

But the moment they hired Marinatto, they were eventually doomed.

Reaction Score
I hope UConn to ACC also.......Big 12 not coming to BE.... what BCS team wants to go to a a conference that performs slightly better than a MAC league......I'm afraid the BE takes another big hit from other BCS conferences this weekend.

UconnWitt

Because Fartman69 was taken.
Reaction Score
John Marinatto was Captain Smith of the White Star Lines Titanic in another life.
I just have zero confidence in his leadership. At least the Titanic had a captain! I really feel like no one is flying this plane!

Reaction Score
I hope UConn to ACC also.......Big 12 not coming to BE.... what BCS team wants to go to a a conference that performs slightly better than a MAC league......I'm afraid the BE takes another big hit from other BCS conferences this weekend.

What if their option is to align themselves with Louisiana Tech and FIU? What would you prefer? UConn, Rutgers, Louisville, Cincy, or that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom