Margo's back! Time to usher in a new era.... | The Boneyard

Margo's back! Time to usher in a new era....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Almost 14 minutes of utter nonsense. Who the heck is this woman and why does she feel the need to post onto Youtube or anything. Oh my God. I feel dumber for having listened to her

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Almost 14 minutes of utter nonsense. Who the heck is this woman and why does she feel the need to post onto Youtube or anything. Oh my God. I feel dumber for having listened to her
It was fairly entertaining listening to her rant about Tennessee and their inadequacies/issues during the season. Kind of like a train wreck - you just have to look and see the damage...

Reaction Score

I find her "rants" very entertaining because she is speaking as a true UT fan that loves her team and is reasonably knowledgeable about basketball. I started watching these clips fter someone posted the first one on the BY. I have yet to hear her trash UConn unlike her fellow UT fans. She nailed it on this rant that it is now time for the "Holly Warlick show". It's not Pat's legacy anymore; Holly has to build her own legacy. True that.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Because it's funny.

Reaction Score
I agree on all accounts...funny, entertaining, utter nonsense.

NUZZI

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Margo loses points early on when she references the Nat'l Championship game and hastily corrects herself to say she did not watch it. She feels she has to say that to maintain credibility with the Tenn Confederate Nation. Guess what Margo, mule, gule and all the rest: if you aren't watching you are just losing touch.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Not vintage Margo. She seems sort of....subdued, I guess.

Reaction Score
Living in the past ("The candle burned out long before the legend ever did.....")

Calling us, "That other team", but they won't play us. Bleh......

Reaction Score
"The Other Team"; The team that continues to win, play as a team, and out works their opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom