Margo Speaks | The Boneyard

Margo Speaks

Reaction Score
It was sad listening to her. Margo was disappointed but resigned to accept the outcome. She wanted the team to reach the Sweet 16 for Nared and Russell. She also said "you can spare me the fire Holly talk" and "y'all can handle that" as she does not like to go that route. She'll "holler" at us next year, she said.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
It was sad listening to her. Margo was disappointed but resigned to accept the outcome. She wanted the team to reach the Sweet 16 for Nared and Russell. She also said "you can spare me the fire Holly talk" and "y'all can handle that" as she does not like to go that route. She'll "holler" at us next year, she said.
I admire Margo for remaining positively loyal and for refusing to descend into negative talk. This is what I call a true fan.

Reaction Score
Margo at least did not this time blame the refs...... She is a true fan yes and that is laudible.... but not seeing where the real problems are.... she has the blinders on.... and praising the freshmen.... Hayes took some shots I could not believe..... if I was coach I would have preferred better shot selection

Rocket009

Santa Cruz. CA
Reaction Score
Margo is actually pretty cool. I can never watch her all the way through, but she is a great fan, and understands basketball.

I wish she would moderate VolNation - they need it badly.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
It really is. I had to look today even though I knew what I would find. It's toxic over there and the hate for Holly overwhelms every thread quickly.
latest

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom