Margo says UT is coming out of Louisville - will be in Final Four | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Margo says UT is coming out of Louisville - will be in Final Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I also wouldn't be shocked if Texas wins. Also I'm not positive that Louisville will beat West Virginia.

Texas loses, West Virginia is struggling and may not even play Louisville.

Reaction Score

So Margo when Tenn goes down 30 to Uconn who will bail you out Simmons? You can still not run offense against good D. You are gonna get spanked by either Uconn or ND and it will not be pretty!

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Texas loses, West Virginia is struggling and may not even play Louisville.
I just said don't be shocked if Texas won. I did pick Maryland in my bracket. I went with with both top seeds in the region. West Virginia had beat Baylor. Who has Louisville beat?

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Thats a good one. I needed a good laugh today. Did ya watch their last game?
Yes I saw the game. Burdick played great, Harrison another double double. Simmons with 17 in her final home game.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I just said don't be shocked if Texas won. I did pick Maryland in my bracket. I went with with both top seeds in the region. West Virginia had beat Baylor. Who has Louisville beat?

Louisville is kicking the snot out of 19th ranked Iowa IN Iowa.

This idea that because Louisville didn't beat enough top teams means they aren't good is just bull. And stupid.

When they kick Tennessee's butt, you will understand.

sTu

Reaction Score
Tennessee plays on Sunday then Tuesday with a win. So by Tuesday night we will know one way or the other.

True, and just as true if Tenn. does not manage to make the Final Four we will be deluged with the usual "wait until next year" and pronouncements of how Mercedes is so talented and will dominate and lead Tenn. to having the "hands down" best frontcourt in the nation.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score

This idea that because Louisville didn't beat enough top teams means they aren't good is just bull. And stupid.

I have not said that Louisville is not a good team. They are a good team. My point was about the schedule and wins. Yes they would be at home. I still think Tennessee is a better team.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Louisville will beat TN. They did it last year, and I think they are a better team this year. TN starts every game slow, you can't afford to do that against a team like Louisville. They'll shoot you out of the gym in the first 10 minutes.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I have not said that Louisville is not a good team. They are a good team. My point was about the schedule and wins. Yes they would be at home. I still think Tennessee is a better team.

I have no idea what your point was and either do you.

TN good, everyone else bad. I think that covers it.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I have no idea what your point was and either do you.

TN good, everyone else bad. I think that covers it.
Yes my point was until now. Louisville has not beat a top ten team. Tennessee has when it beat South Carolina. Also this year there is a difference. Carter didn't play last year, and Harrison had a big brace on her leg.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
This "whip-around" baloney is non-existent. They rely too much on people going to ESPN3 to get complete coverage. Just lazy by ESPN. This is now the game with the biggest lead (And was even before the half). Go to another one when they return from half-time.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Yes my point was until now. Louisville has not beat a top ten team. Tennessee has when it beat South Carolina. Also this year there is a difference. Carter didn't play last year, and Harrison had a big brace on her leg.
And all I'm saying is that just because Louisville hasn't beaten a top 10 team it doesn't mean that Tennessee is better.

And Massengale isn't playing at all. Hardly a wash. Harrison is great.

Louisville will win. Won't matter though. Maryland is going to beat Tennessee.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score

We will soon find out who's right about this more than likely.

RandomFan85

A Rogue LV Fan
Reaction Score

I watched a lot of SEC this season, and I don't think I'm ready to declare a SC win "great." USC is a good team, but them winning the championship was largely a product of UT cracking at Vandy and at home against LSU. SC is 2-3 against the other top 3 teams in league. And 0-2 against the other top 2 teams in the league. They also have no good OOC wins.

Reaction Score
Yes I saw the game. Burdick played great, Harrison another double double. Simmons with 17 in her final home game.
Do you sell any of that orange stuff you are smoking?

Reaction Score
UTenn struggles to run and offensive set. Shoot rebound and score off rebound has been your MO for 25 years. When you had a Parker or a Catchings that worked. UConn has 6foot3 6foot4 and 6foot5 with the 2 best guards in wcbb. Now what are ya gonna do?

Boxerpups4me

Semper Paratus
Reaction Score
And all I'm saying is that just because Louisville hasn't beaten a top 10 team it doesn't mean that Tennessee is better.

And Massengale isn't playing at all. Hardly a wash. Harrison is great.

Louisville will win. Won't matter though. Maryland is going to beat Tennessee.

Your psychic now..Your a man of many talents. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if Louisville OR Maryland beats Tennessee. Teams can basically clog the paint against us and we shut down and can't figure out what to do. We need Massengale back to help relieve that paint pressure. As far as Louisville is concerned, they are going to have to get by a red hot LSU team before they even think about sniffing a possible rematch with Tennessee..

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Your psychic now..Your a man of many talents. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if Louisville OR Maryland beats Tennessee. Teams can basically clog the paint against us and we shut down and can't figure out what to do. We need Massengale back to help relieve that paint pressure. As far as Louisville is concerned, they are going to have to get by a red hot LSU team before they even think about sniffing a possible rematch with Tennessee..
And Tennessee has to get past Maryland before a possible rematch with Louisville.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
This "whip-around" baloney is non-existent. They rely too much on people going to ESPN3 to get complete coverage. Just lazy by ESPN. This is now the game with the biggest lead (And was even before the half). Go to another one when they return from half-time.
No, it's it is part of their plan to pressure providers and people to pay more for services including the U.

Reaction Score

I'm just glad louisville only has to play only one of the teams (Tenn. and Maryland). They may have gotten lucky that LSU pulled the upset.

Reaction Score
No, it's it is part of their plan to pressure providers and people to pay more for services including the U.

I was P'ed off last night when they (ESPN Fullcourt/Verizon FIOS) cut off the Louisville game at 11:00 PM EST when their schedule said that they were going to keep covering it until 11:30 PM.
If that's their strategy then they need to upgrade their service if they want more people to use it.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I was P'ed off last night when they (ESPN Fullcourt/Verizon FIOS) cut off the Louisville game at 11:00 PM EST when their schedule said that they were going to keep covering it until 11:30 PM.
If that's their strategy then they need to upgrade their service if they want more people to use it.
Absolutely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog