Marchi transferring | The Boneyard

Marchi transferring

Reaction Score
In philly papers. Looking to go FCS

Last edited:
Reaction Score
CCSU would be a nice spot for him now with what they're putting together... That OL is young and beefy and only improving plus they made the FCS College Football playoffs... Their current QB got suspended before their playoff game this past season... Just an ideal spot for him and that program right now... Strike while the iron's hot...

Reaction Score
CCSU would be a nice spot for him now with what they're putting together... That OL is young and beefy and only improving plus they made the FCS College Football playoffs... Their current QB got suspended before their playoff game this past season... Just an ideal spot for him and that program right now... Strike while the iron's hot...
I agree. I know CCSU got 2 QB commits for 2018 in Kyle Zajack (Capital Prep) and Romello Williams (Miramar, FL), but Marchi would give them an experienced QB to bridge the gap. It will be interesting to see where he lands.

Last edited:

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I agree. I know CCSU got 2 QB commits for 2018 in Kyle Zajack (Capital Prep) and Romello Williams (Miramar, FL), but Marchi would give them a experienced QB to bridge the gap. It will be interesting to see where he lands.

Yale. It’s in another thread.

Reaction Score
Yale. It’s in another thread.

I saw that but I really can’t see that happening... I’ll readily admit I’m wrong if it does, but color me skeptical w/ Yale as a destination.

No playing time would seem available there immediately. The kid who just led them to Ivy League Championship will be a junior next year.

Reaction Score
I saw that but I really can’t see that happening... I’ll readily admit I’m wrong if it does, but color me skeptical w/ Yale as a destination.

No playing time would seem available there immediately. The kid who just led them to Ivy League Championship will be a junior next year.
That would be something. UConn couldn't get him and he goes to Yale.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
That would be something. UConn couldn't get him and he goes to Yale.
I don't think it was "UConn couldn't get him". I thought there were admissions issues and he ended up going to Temple. Seems odd if he ends up at Yale.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
From talk of Yale to ETSU???????????
That's interesting!!

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Shame we couldn’t get him in here. Could have been the next Tim Boyle! Best of luck.

Reaction Score
I don't think it was "UConn couldn't get him". I thought there were admissions issues and he ended up going to Temple. Seems odd if he ends up at Yale.
Should have read uconn couldn't get him in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom