March Recruiting Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

March Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Slucon, could you please make a recap list of players of interrest to start the thread ?
Please

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
These are all the 2024 POI I'm aware of. Obviously, this list can by now be pared down to those UConn is most focused on, but here's the entire group.

Sarah Strong, Justice Carlton, Imari Berry, Jaloni Cambridge, Morgan Cheli, Toby Fournier, Joyce Edwards, Jada Richard, Kate Koval, Kayleigh Heckel, Kyndall Walker, Kennedy Smith, Adhel Tac, Kennedy Umeh, Cameron Rust, Katie Fiso, Devin Coppinger, Harper Peterson, Jordan Lee, Britt Prince, Athena Tomlinson, MacKenley Randolph, Tajianna Avant-Roberts, Teagan Colvin, Roison Grandberry, Taliyah Parker, Liv McGill, Gwedyln McGrew, Caya Smith, Zamareya Jones

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
3/2

Germantown wins easily to advance in the state playoffs. Getting closer to a Ziebell/Arnold matchup.

KK Arnold:

13 points (6-11 FG, 0-3 3-PT), 15 assists, 12 rebs, 5 steals in 21 mins

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Allie was somehow cold from the arc, but she was on fire from the FT line.

She's always on fire from the foul line. 92% for the year.

Her threes in this game were a little forced, at least by her standards. But she was terrific driving and finishing. Should've had another basket plus a FT but the ref blew the call.

Reaction Score
She's been great today though, and Kimberly is not bad. Some incredible highlight reel passes and step-back threes.
I would expect it. She and Ziebell have the same problem. The competition and their teammates are too slow, doesn't challenge them, and forces them to play a cluttered halfcourt game. I'm glad Ziebell has one more summer of AAU to help her prep for UConn.

Reaction Score
These are all the 2024 POI I'm aware of. Obviously, this list can by now be pared down to those UConn is most focused on, but here's the entire group.

Sarah Strong, Justice Carlton, Imari Berry, Jaloni Cambridge, Morgan Cheli, Toby Fournier, Joyce Edwards, Jada Richard, Kate Koval, Kayleigh Heckel, Kyndall Walker, Kennedy Smith, Adhel Tac, Kennedy Umeh, Cameron Rust, Katie Fiso, Devin Coppinger, Harper Peterson, Jordan Lee, Britt Prince, Athena Tomlinson, MacKenley Randolph, Tajianna Avant-Roberts, Teagan Colvin, Roison Grandberry, Taliyah Parker, Liv McGill, Gwedyln McGrew, Caya Smith, Zamareya Jones
I learned more than a few names from the list! WOW! and Thanks.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
3/4

Allie Ziebel won't be joining KK at the state tourney as Neenah lost today. Ziebell took a hard fall on her wrist before halftime, was down a minute or so, and left the game. She would return in the 2nd half to help cut into a 19-pt lead but it wasn't enough.

Ziebell: 26 points (10-20 FG, 0-3 3-PT, 6-9 FT), 7 rebs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog