March Madness Day 1 Thread | Page 8 | The Boneyard

March Madness Day 1 Thread

Reaction Score
Timme (who looks like a from 1986) with one of the most egregious uncalled travels of all time. Fix is in.
Timme has gotten the best whistle I’ve ever seen today. Literally has had 5-6 times this game where he’s drawn a foul call on the other team while not even getting touched. The first half was insane…one of the Georgia St. big guys had 4 fouls in the first half and only one of them was an actual foul. Tough to win a game against the #1 seed when you’re practically playing on their home court and you have to beat the zebras too.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Zags getting lots of questionable/favorable calls in this first half.

Didn’t stop happening in the second half…

They do.

Coaches get calls.

K, Roy, izzo now few

Timme travels almost every time he touches the balls

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Timme (who looks like a from 1986) with one of the most egregious uncalled travels of all time. Fix is in.

He travels almost every time he touches the ball

Reaction Score
This Gonzaga team sucks, nothing like past teams. If game called clean it would be closer.

Reaction Score
If we’re lucky enough to see action next week… I kinda love a potential matchup with Gonzaga. From a matchup standpoint, we would cause some serious issues for them.

Reaction Score
I don’t usually mind Gonzaga, but both Timme and Holmgren are so unlikable to me personally….they’re turning into Duke in terms of their hatability.
How could anyone not like that stupid mustache thing he does every time he gets a layup?

Reaction Score
The only way this Marquette game could be any more embarrassing is if Smart had gotten BE COTY. ACC loyalists would be (even more) insufferable.

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
I don’t usually mind Gonzaga, but both Timme and Holmgren are so unlikable to me personally….they’re turning into Duke in terms of their hatability.

Imagine getting fired up about beating a crippled team the refs helped you dismantle

Reaction Score
Horrible effort by Marquette today. Sure they got a tough draw, but you can't lose by 30 in an 8-9 game.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
This Gonzaga team sucks, nothing like past teams. If game called clean it would be closer.
They certainly don’t suck. But they are probably the worst Gonzaga team to get a 1 seed. They aren’t all that impressive. Last year I had them as chalk for the final 4. Not this year.

Reaction Score
They certainly don’t suck. But they are probably the worst Gonzaga team to get a 1 seed. They aren’t all that impressive. Last year I had them as chalk for the final 4. Not this year.
Should not have used the work sucks. Should have just said not as good as teams in the past.

Reaction Score
Dan Hurley is officially on the hot seat for next year. Can’t wait to move on from Cole. Lack of an elite point guard is hurting UCONN big time.

Roster needs massive infusion of talent for next year as we will be worse with what is leaving and what is coming in. We need point guard and wing talent immediately.

Soft and talent level is overrrated. NMSU talent level is equal to ours with Allen better than every player on our roster.

Getting blown out by NMSU after last years shellacking by Maryland and all the mantra heading into this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom