March 15-17: Conference Tourneys | Page 3 | The Boneyard

March 15-17: Conference Tourneys

Reaction Score
GM y'all! Darn near lost my voice after yesterday's Fairfield/Niagra game, along with MBB WIsconsin/Purdue and UConn/Marquette games. Only two upsets leading into today's final conference tourney matchups with bids on the line:

View attachment 97773
Imma rooting for Holy Cross (went to college down the street), Sacred Heart (worked down the street and now SHU owns my former company's corporate campus), and might as well complete it with Drake and SB so that they don't get stiffed out of the NCAAT.
I don’t think lemoyne is eligible, so sacred heart may have already won the bid

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I know this is a wbb thread, but on the men's side, Brown lost in heartbreaking fashion. They were up 60-56 with 23 seconds to go, but missed 3 of 4 free throws and then this happened.

Brown hasn't been to the NCAAs since 1986

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
GM y'all! Darn near lost my voice after yesterday's Fairfield/Niagra game, along with MBB WIsconsin/Purdue and UConn/Marquette games. Only two upsets leading into today's final conference tourney matchups with bids on the line:

View attachment 97773
Imma rooting for Holy Cross (went to college down the street), Sacred Heart (worked down the street and now SHU owns my former company's corporate campus), and might as well complete it with Drake and SB so that they don't get stiffed out of the NCAAT.
Closing out the regular season, SHU had the bid (thx @Vowelguy) as Le Moyne was not eligible for the NCAAT this season, Holy Cross and Drake did their jobs. Stony Brook doing all it can to claw back and win the bid.

On edit - make your darn chippies!

Last edited:
Reaction Score

I'm all in on like 3 teams (mid majors?!) - Princeton, Drake. Middle Tennesee State. all have guard big combos that are like kitley amore lite. lol. To the clip, great individual post move. Sad for Missouri State as they had a great run and a solid season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom