many bullets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
-cincy i think is for real
-i like ind to go deep, lville and msu also
-marq is a bottom 4 team this year in the conf.
-prov may be last. they have 1 kid a forward batts or something like that. he is a solid player but no one u beg for in a trade. in big east play hes going to get attention of other bigs and get crossed out and prov is garbage from there
-sju has a lot of raw talent. will be fun to watch to see how long it takes them to develope and then not learn skills in typical lavin fashion
-im watching uk-duke right now. uk is the typical frosh all star team who wont get enough chemisty together passt the sweet 16. they will run the sec as normal.
-duke is overrated as usual but besides unc and maybe md this year they are top 3 acc.
-i like dukes kelly, hes a nice role player. i want olander to develope game like him a bit in all honesty.
-speaking of role players, i love evans. you know hes a above avergae role player and the kid plays his heart out. i saw him so many times on the bench standing yelling and coaching young guys. its great to have him in this year of need. im talking all time role players at uconn he will go down with. nelson, anderson, craig. hes that type of know your role, get it done and then do more type of kid. fabalous.
-have to be impressed with zaga last night
-dukes plumlee reminds me of the kid who was always big but never had the sack for things. so in college he realized that girls and sports are easy if u go to the gym every day and lift and then go back to your apt and drink a cup of protein. if you took a needle and stuck it in his arm(not agressive killing here...) i think white powder would spew out. hes all powder muscle it looks like. hes the big kid at the bar who watches the fight but doen't help his friend.
-daniels needs to skip class 2moro. go to the cafe and eat. eat all day then go to the weight room. when hes done lifting go back to the cafe and eat more. he must be 190lbs. unreal. he had a full year to put muscle on and i think he might have put only 10lbs on total. he needs to have the body end game than phil nolan has right now. he already gets way above the rim and has some speed. he has a knack for good boards and cuts. some weight will alow him to be stronger and cut faster. would make him a rip/rudy mix game wise imho.
-how much fun has it been to watch olander develope over the past 3 years? nothing better than a home grown kid from nothing to something.
-we have no center. we have a serviceable back up in wold but no center. olander is a quality role player as a pf on a good team. not a center.
-i dont like our starting rotation but i do like some lineups that KO is going with. i think ko is putting no faith in the tip which is interesting with olander. we have 3 guys that get up more than him that can do it. JC would start chuck to win them remember!?!?! i say start boat-bazz-dd-nolan-olander. let nolan take the tip and then 6th man sub in evans for him. then work omar-gif-wolf in and lets play ball. i didn't see enough of tod 2night to make a call on him. put 20lbs and a year of teaching into nolan and we have something i think. hes just to giddy right now.
-omar will settle in over time and become our #1 scorer. boat and bazz will play off him and use him to rack up asst and give n goes.
- i hate dickieV. u know its bad when his 2 golden ducks are playing each other and he still sides everything with duke.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
-cincy i think is for real
-i like ind to go deep, lville and msu also
-marq is a bottom 4 team this year in the conf.
-prov may be last. they have 1 kid a forward batts or something like that. he is a solid player but no one u beg for in a trade. in big east play hes going to get attention of other bigs and get crossed out and prov is garbage from there
-sju has a lot of raw talent. will be fun to watch to see how long it takes them to develope and then not learn skills in typical lavin fashion
-im watching uk-duke right now. uk is the typical frosh all star team who wont get enough chemisty together passt the sweet 16. they will run the sec as normal.
-duke is overrated as usual but besides unc and maybe md this year they are top 3 acc.
-i like dukes kelly, hes a nice role player. i want olander to develope game like him a bit in all honesty.
-speaking of role players, i ****ing love evans. you know hes a above avergae role player and the kid plays his heart out. i saw him so many times on the bench standing yelling and coaching young guys. its ****ing great to have him in this year of need. im talking all time role players at uconn he will go down with. nelson, anderson, craig. hes that type of know your role, get it done and then do more type of kid. fabalous.
-have to be impressed with zaga last night
-dukes plumlee reminds me of the kid who was always big but never had the sack for things. so in college he realized that girls and sports are easy if u go to the gym every day and lift and then go back to your apt and drink a cup of protein. if you took a needle and stuck it in his arm(not agressive killing here...) i think white powder would spew out. hes all powder muscle it looks like. hes the big kid at the bar who watches the fight but doen't help his friend.
-daniels needs to skip class 2moro. go to the cafe and eat. eat all ****ing day then go to the weight room. when hes done lifting go back to the cafe and eat more. he must be 190lbs. unreal. he had a full year to put muscle on and i think he might have put only 10lbs on total. he needs to have the body end game than phil nolan has right now. he already gets way above the rim and has some speed. he has a knack for good boards and cuts. some weight will alow him to be stronger and cut faster. would make him a rip/rudy mix game wise imho.
-how much fun has it been to watch olander develope over the past 3 years? nothing better than a home grown kid from nothing to something.
-we have no center. we have a serviceable back up in wold but no center. olander is a quality role player as a pf on a good team. not a center.
-i dont like our starting rotation but i do like some lineups that KO is going with. i think ko is putting no faith in the tip which is interesting with olander. we have 3 guys that get up more than him that can do it. **** JC would start chuck to win them remember!?!?! i say start boat-bazz-dd-nolan-olander. let nolan take the tip and then 6th man sub in evans for him. then work omar-gif-wolf in and lets play ball. i didn't see enough of tod 2night to make a call on him. put 20lbs and a year of teaching into nolan and we have something i think. hes just to giddy right now.
-omar will settle in over time and become our #1 scorer. boat and bazz will play off him and use him to rack up asst and give n goes.
- i hate dickieV. u know its bad when his 2 golden ducks are playing each other and he still sides everything with duke.
nc state is the favorite in the acc

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Marquette looked freaking awful down the stretch tonight, but bottom 4 is a bit much IMO.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
dickieV u smurf u. espn shows hl's of noel dunking on plumbee and then plumbee making a layup on noel and he acts like plumbee is the greatest ever. lmfao.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Totally agree about Evans, he has been great! Love his energy, he finishes well at the rim and makes his FTs.
I think a similar 5th year transfer might be a good choice if we don't get a top notch spring recruit...although a 6'6-7" version might be better.

Reaction Score
PC's best player is Vincent Council. And it looks like he could be out 5-6 weeks with an injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom