Manuel Must Have Scheduled Us For This Stellar Tournament: | The Boneyard

Manuel Must Have Scheduled Us For This Stellar Tournament:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He thought it was a great idea to start games at 10pm and ran past midnight 3 days shortly after return from Europe. A legion of willing minions also applauded the idea saying yes it was the right thing to do. If they can play basketball all night and put up with Redneck announcers then they are entitled to sleep on campus and have a coach for more than a year.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Somehow, I think college kids have energy at 10 PM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Reaction Score
Better than not competing in ANY tournaments this year...

Reaction Score
Sure, a couple of nights in a row to play a grueling game, one of them a double over time game.

Reaction Score
Is anyone else concerned that he is in the Virgin Islands, instead of in his office or camped out in front of the ACC offices? These things move fast WTF is he doing? UConn's entire future depends on getting out of this POS conference

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
He thought it was a great idea to start games at 10pm and ran past midnight 3 days shortly after return from Europe. A legion of willing minions also applauded the idea saying yes it was the right thing to do. If they can play basketball all night and put up with Redneck announcers then they are entitled to sleep on campus and have a coach for more than a year.

Usually, when someone is about to insult someone, they'll throw out a 'no offense' as if it will somehow cushion the blow. I don't really subscribe to that line of thought, but if imagining a 'no offense' makes this easier, feel free to add it in...

You're pretty duck*ing dumb.

Reaction Score
Yeah, so glad they let us play in the redneck invitational sponsored by bail bonds usa. Wait, Can we play in the NIT speaking of sub par tournaments?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
If you're going to have a hissy fit and blame someone who doesn't deserve to be blamed, you might as well say it's Johnnie Selvie's fault.

Reaction Score
At least on an otherwise day you guys made me laugh. Hope the boys go home and sleep. They will look better after some rest.

Reaction Score

Games????
What games?
Tourney?
What tourney??

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
If you're going to have a hissy fit and blame someone who doesn't deserve to be blamed, you might as well say it's Johnnie Selvie's fault.

Well....it always is!

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score

Well, the game actually started at 11 and went till after 1, I didn't get home until after 2, but I am quite sure the less than stellar performance wasn't due to be up too late and/or jet-lagged. The hour was more of a challenge for m than it was for them.

Reaction Score
Is this really the level to which whining on this board has sunk ? Give me a break

Reaction Score

Complain, complain, complain. That's the spirit.

Reaction Score
People do realize this is the same tournament that they won back in 2008 right? The timing was a little different but it is the same damn thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom