Mansfield incremental water supply in 2060 | The Boneyard

Mansfield incremental water supply in 2060

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Huge stretch but i'll take it. i do think they need to increase enrollment. There needs to be a balance between staying selective but also meeting demand and increasing alumni presence in the area. We lag behind many large public institutions in sheer number of alumni by a long shot. This affects our endowment, fandom, etc. Again, we have to increase enrollment but in a way where we continue to stay competitive. Much of our improved ranking is due to the selectivity of the schools applicant pool.

Reaction Score
Let's see. Where will I be in 2060. Oh yeah, 6 feet under!!!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Let's see. Where will I be in 2060. Oh yeah, 6 feet under!!!
You want we should save you a spot in an end zone?

Reaction Score
I would have been 112. I expect to make a 100 but 112 is a stretch.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
The Univ needs water for any significant development of the campus. Certain locals don't want the Univ to be any.more than it is today. They'd prefer it shrink. Been going on for over 30 years.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

U

UConn9604

The Univ needs water for any significant development of the campus. Certain locals don't want the Univ to be any.more than it is today. They'd prefer it shrink. Been going on for over 30 years.

This. Expanding our water supply is the most significant infrastructure improvement project that we could ask for at this time. We can't keep growing if we don't have enough water to drink.

After this, I'd love to see Route 195 have four lanes between I-84 in Tolland and Route 6 in Windham.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
This. Expanding our water supply is the most significant infrastructure improvement project that we could ask for at this time. We can't keep growing if we don't have enough water to drink.

After this, I'd love to see Route 195 have four lanes between I-84 in Tolland and Route 6 in Windham.

Locals are/were against that too. I believe it was called the Mansfield bypass, might have been the 195 bypass. I forget, it was a long time ago. Suffice it to say that if it we're built, the decision to build the Rent on campus would have been a lot easier. Horsebarn Hill would've been a lot smaller though.

Think about that the next time someone proposes a big infrastructure project. These things take time and money.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Locals are/were against that too. I believe it was called the Mansfield bypass, might have been the 195 bypass. I forget, it was a long time ago. Suffice it to say that if it we're built, the decision to build the Rent on campus would have been a lot easier. Horsebarn Hill would've been a lot smaller though.

Think about that the next time someone proposes a big infrastructure project. These things take time and money.

In Groton by Pfizer and EB, there is a 4 (6?) lane road with lights over each lane that allows traffic to be reversed. That's what I imagine for 195.

U

UConn9604

In Groton by Pfizer and EB, there is a 4 (6?) lane road with lights over each lane that allows traffic to be reversed. That's what I imagine for 195.

The same goes for where Route 2 turns into State Street in Hartford every morning and afternoon -- and also for Route 1 in Foxboro, where they somehow manage to get 68,000 fans in and out 8-12 weekends a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom