Manhattan Post Game Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Manhattan Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
I want Solo ATTACKING and getting an easy layup or too before taking 3s early. He rushes his shots. He looks much more comfortable after he settles in a bit.
His first 3 wasn't in the flow of the game. He had a screen but the blood should have moved for a better look. Agree, get some easy looks at the rim. Use his athletic ability. He will be special next year.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Who keeps track of minutes? Sometime they are available right away. Other times, like today's game, it takes a while.

Reaction Score
Who keeps track of minutes? Sometime they are available right away. Other times, like today's game, it takes a while.
CBS Sports seems to do a good job with minutes in the boxscore. ESPN boxscore still not updated with minutes.

Reaction Score
Manhattan is going to be a nice team this year. Have some shooters, solid on the boards.

Isn’t there a stat that UConn in 22 straight non-conf games only trailed for 57 secs? Now Manhattan broke it.

Reaction Score
Who was the player that went out with the injury? It looked bad.
He got carried off. Could not bear weight. I was there and didn’t see it, not sure if they replayed it on broadcast. I think he had the ball and planted his leg and something gave.

Reaction Score
Our team looks like a top 5 team… I remember when we weren’t and we played a team like us. todAy,

Our shots were generally falling, we were hustling up and down the court and playing with a spark…

We still lost by 30.

We are the team we used to play against and lose..

Too many answers for most teams to handle….

I am interested in how we play in a hostile environment… Do we continue to nail 3’s? What happens when we play BE and 4-5 calls go against us when it should have been 1-2?

It’a a long season but gotta love what we’ve seen so far!

Reaction Score
Great game from Newton, Diarra keeping up the driving and aggressiveness, Clingan playing decent(I still like to see it against a good team), and the Freshmen getting valuable run.

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
Had a blast at the game!

Curious to see Clingan’s minutes, it seemed like very few (but productive). Maybe they are going to slowdown his reentry a bit and if ever there was a time to use the luxury of easy games, now is it.

Tristen is a legend, gonna be hard to beat his record.

Some sloppy screens but overall the team continues to look good to me, hell Diarra made a 3 and DC went 3/3 on FTs :)

Reaction Score
Isn’t there a stat that UConn in 22 straight non-conf games only trailed for 57 secs? Now Manhattan broke it.
Half correct. It’s 57 seconds in the 2nd half. Absolutely ridiculous stat

Reaction Score
The problem with these press conferences is that I spend too much the time trying to figure out what question was asked.

Reaction Score
Curious to see Clingan’s minutes, it seemed like very few (but productive). Maybe they are going to slowdown his reentry a bit and if ever there was a time to use the luxury of easy games, now is it.
18 minutes

Reaction Score
Even better, he took a bow to extended applause. Then threw out t-shirts.
We saw the bow on television but not the throwing of t-shirts. Good to see the bad stuff behind us so that the legends can fully embrace the team. Coach mentioned on the postgame that Rip is involved in the background. He helped Jordan last year and that turned out pretty well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom