Manchester NH | The Boneyard

Manchester NH

Reaction Score
In meetings for a couple days up here and wondering who may know of a decent sports bar to watch our Huskies tomorrow evening in the area? Have to drag the bosses and a couple vendors out, one of which is also a huge Husky fan.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction Score
I'm from the Manchester area. In terms of local spots, my favorite is probably Murphys Taproom. Not sure if they normally run UConn games but I'm sure if they have the channel you could ask to get the game on.

For more of a sure thing, there's a Buffalo Wild Wings in the mall that has a billion tvs and will definitely have the ability to have the game on

Reaction Score
The Thirsty Moose has some TVs and a large beer selection, but not sure if they get ESPNU.

Reaction Score
So, basically, Manchester NH is the one spot in New England that you don't know a good bar, right?

Not anymore, but the answer to this before last night was yes!

Thanks to 4X and auror - watched the game at the Thirsty Moose, drinking some Wachusetts Czech Pilsners and then we ended with some Captain & gingers at Murphy's Tap Room both excellent spots. Cozy little downtown area.

Last edited:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Not anymore, but the answer to this before last night was yes!

Thanks to 4X and auror - watched the game at the Thirsty Moose, drinking some Wachusetts Czech Pilsners and then we ended with some Captain & gingers at Murphy's Tap Room both excellent spots. Cozy little downtown area.

Love some late night role playing of Captain and Ginger.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom