• We use to be good and it was fun

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • I’m casual, love tailgating

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Basketball only

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
You guys are great! Thinking about flying up from NC, maybe I can hop on the WF equipment bus.
NE, I’m flying Avelo out of RDU at 7:15 Saturday morning, I’ve got a rent a car and an extra game ticket if you want to make a last minute plane ticket purchase. As I said in a different thread, flying back into RDU Sunday morning, should be home by lunch time.

Reaction Score
I genuinely build my life around UConn men's basketball, watch every game, attend 98% of home games plus some away and neutral sites. I attend and watch as many UConn football games I can reasonably accommodate. I care deeply about the women's team, get to a game or two a year generally, and watch on TV when it's convenient. Baseball, men's hockey, men's soccer, and volleyball are in the next tier - follow throughout the season and watch/attend when the opportunity presents itself. Everything else I am happy when I see a win on Twitter but that's about it, though I did watch the softball games that found their way onto FS1 a year or two ago.
I’m humbled. You’re awesome. If I ever move from NC to Willamantic I hope to emulate your passion.

Bleed Blue. Beat WF

Reaction Score
NE, I’m flying Avelo out of RDU at 7:15 Saturday morning, I’ve got a rent a car and an extra game ticket if you want to make a last minute plane ticket purchase. As I said in a different thread, flying back into RDU Sunday morning, should be home by lunch time.
Darn, missed the chance. But I will fly our colors high on 11/15 for lady huskies against those pesky tar heels in Greensboro

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom