Mamadou Diarra | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Mamadou Diarra

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Yeah, there were times where I think Whaley should've gotten those minutes instead of Mama, but either way, playing David O so many minutes was inexplicable.

I am whaleys bigger fan on this board, but he didn’t have the beef to play the do spot.

That was MD’s spot. M

Also, do was a pretty good defender. He was just not good on the other end except for setting screens.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Also, do was a pretty good defender. He was just not good on the other end except for setting screens.

He was good at one of either 1v1 or help D, I can't remember which. In self preservation, I've erased most of DO's work from my database. I just remember him being good at one and not the other.

Reaction Score
Because you know thats how modern basketball works. And if a 6'7 guy has NBA aspirations he better develop and outside game
Can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
He was good at one of either 1v1 or help D, I can't remember which. In self preservation, I've erased most of DO's work from my database. I just remember him being good at one and not the other.

He had a rather solid dbpm iirc.

He was ther 3rd best defender by that metric, behind Whaley (by far the best) and Carlton. The problem with last years team was not defensive as much as it was offensive. Only 3 players had a positive OBPM. Vital, Adams, and kwintin. And kwontin was .1. So he was basically neutral.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom