Mamadou Diarra, Hamidou Diallo, Chuba Ohams among many at Hoophall Classic this weekend | The Boneyard

Mamadou Diarra, Hamidou Diallo, Chuba Ohams among many at Hoophall Classic this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Either we aren't the favorite for Diallo or he's just really playing it off. He always seems to downplay us.

Reaction Score
Sacred Heart will also be there, they are #21 in the USA Today national poll. Heron has always gotten all the publicity but I really like Tyrn Flowers and think he is highly underrated. He's 6-8 and still growing into his body. He can shoot it, has long arms, can handle it some and is constantly getting better as he's grown like 6 inches or so in the past two years. It seems like UMass may be the only offer at this point but I think he has a higher ceiling than that, he mentioned he's holding out for a UConn offer.

Reaction Score
Either we aren't the favorite for Diallo or he's just really playing it off. He always seems to downplay us.

What do you expect him to say? He hasn't committed yet. How is he downplaying UConn in this quote?

"It's a program I'm definitely interested in. I'm interested in a lot of programs recruiting me. They're just one of those that's on my list."

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
What do you expect him to say? He hasn't committed yet. How is he downplaying UConn in this quote?

"It's a program I'm definitely interested in. I'm interested in a lot of programs recruiting me. They're just one of those that's on my list."

Some people don't get how recruiting works.

Reaction Score

When he says this, it makes it seem like we're just some other school. Zach Brown has made it clear that we are the favorite in his recruitment. That's what I'm looking for from Hamidou.

Reaction Score
When he says this, it makes it seem like we're just some other school. Zach Brown has made it clear that we are the favorite in his recruitment. That's what I'm looking for from Hamidou.
Not just that but I almost threw up when Syracuse was mentioned :eek:

Reaction Score

Sorry he didn't give you what your looking for.

Reaction Score
Kid is being recruited by every school in the country, and one of 4 he specifically mentions is alabama??

Must just have the BCS championship game on his mind...

Reaction Score
Speaking of recruits, nice update from 3 over on the rivals uconn board.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
We need Zach Brown. Hopefully he hasn't watched us play recently, or he'll want to go elsewhere :eek:

Reaction Score
3 has been MIA for a while...I know there was a handful of posters being a$$es and giving him a hard time a while back for some stupid reason, but hopefully he doesn't hold that against the other 99.9% of us that really appreciate and look forward to all his updates

Reaction Score
3 has been MIA for a while...I know there was a handful of posters being a$$es and giving him a hard time a while back for some stupid reason, but hopefully he doesn't hold that against the other 99.9% of us that really appreciate and look forward to all his updates
Getting back into everything now. It's also one of the more quiet periods in recruiting. Had nothing to do with the couple people who were giving me a hard time. I couldn't care less about what they were saying. I was just busy with school and work and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom