Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Malik Golden, Cheshire Acd, ATH, 3*espn/3*rivals/2*scout- PSU
Do we make another push for him? cant hurt

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i hope we are trying atleast. he is buddys with reeves and he said yesterday to espnboston that he is 100% still commited. haven't heard anything from the golden camp. also golden is close with mr fortt i think.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I think every school in the country should attack PSU's recruiting class hard. I hope they end up with a class that a MAC team would be embarrassed to have when this year is done, and hopefully Penn State is a 2-3 wins a year program within 3 years.

Reaction Score
UConn or other schools will certainly be interested in PSU recruits, but it is too early to be calling on these kids right now. Signing day is about 6 months away and there is a lot more that will surely be reported once FOI requests are made and the investigation continues. I don't think other schools want to appear as vultures in this matter. Every recruit knows that Paterno will be gone during their 4/5 years at PSU, regardless of the Sandusky case. It is jst a matter of whether there will be wholesale changes that will totally alter the PSU program. Time will tell. UConn was very active with Golden and the Kiley kid from New Hampshire

Reaction Score
Recruits will need to know who the next coach is before they de-commit. My guess is PS has to go outside the "family" They also face the problem of who does the hiring since all the top people in the university are subject to losing their jobs. You usually never want to follow a legend because no matter what you do it's not good enough, but this of course will be different.

Reaction Score
Even with a complete overhaul this will follow the program for a few years at least. Just my opinion, but college sports has become a travesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom