Malik Abu | The Boneyard

Malik Abu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hello,

Longtime lurker finally posting. I live in Hanover NH and it recently came to my attention that a player Uconn was Recruiting Malik Abu went to Kimball Union Academy just down the road. I know he instead committed to NC state but I finally got around to going and watching him play against a very strong Vermont Academy. Wow, strong player, 28 points and 14 rebounds against good competition. He made every free throw and had 4 BIG dunks. A sad loss for sure. I was not going to post but noticed on KUA's site a video of him in their game a few days ago against Cushing. He dueled it out with Jalen Adams a guard Uconn is still in the running for. Here it is

Reaction Score
Abu is a Mumu, Jalen Adams is sick though and I would love to see him in a Husky jersey.

Reaction Score
;)hoping this thread was going to say something different

Reaction Score
Alfonse. Since your first post on the boneyard is about a top recruiting target that signed somewhere else, I'm not exactly feeling your potential. Might be a good idea to remain a lurker. Either way, welcome to the Yard and hopefully you bring some positive Jalen Adams mojo..

Reaction Score
Wow, Jalen Adams looks nice. First time I've seen him, kid looks explosive. Hope UConn gets him. Didn't see his handle, his passing or his jump shot, but you can see him exploding to the hoop for putback dunks and even a block. Doesn't look all that big but he gets up and plays bigger than his 6'2 height.

Reaction Score
He needs to bite the bullet, sit out a year and re-open his recruitment. NC State is where talent goes to die.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I have a feeling a few ESPN100 PF/C's will decommit and we will swoop in and make a run at them.

Reaction Score
Jalen Adams obviously appears to have a far better shooting range and feel.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Uh, they signed letters already.
I think the poster means some players will be released from their LOIs once the coaching carousel starts spinning in the spring. "Decommit" was probably the wrong word to use.

Reaction Score
No kidding, I got Kasongo'd by this thread.

Yeah, the OP should have promoted the video as a great clip to look at Jalen Adams: possible Husky. And then, instruct us to close our eyes to the other guy in the video that will be unremarkably mediocre due to a poor college choice that is mediocre in itself and a coach that would need to vastly improve to be brought up to that status.

Next post maybe. Welcome.

Reaction Score
If NC State fires their coach near the end of the season, he could de-commit........ Damn I shouldn't even think of such things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom