2025 Recruiting: - Maleek Thomas | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Maleek Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
We were on this kid early but feels like a Duke or Kentucky type.
Why does he feel that way as I remember UConn won the last national championship, not UK and Duke

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
What’s so funny @TheHorde ?
Isn’t Duke linked to the Boozer twins and Cooper Flagg? They’re going to get Meleek too? Cmon surely we can get one of these guys. They can’t prioritize everyone.

caw

Reaction Score
Isn’t Duke linked to the Boozer twins and Cooper Flagg? They’re going to get Meleek too? Cmon surely we can get one of these guys. They can’t prioritize everyone.

Not sure they have enough basketballs for all the guys Duke is linked to right now in 2025 but you just listed probably their top four recruiting priorities. #1 and #2 in some order and another top ten and top twenty kid (who is the twin brother of #1 and the son of an ex-player).

It's not completely unrealistic, Boozer and Flagg are good enough to play two of the three frontcourt positions. Boozer #2 is a guard and so is Thomas, I guess Boozer #2 is more of a PG, but with so much time to grow and whatnot that could change.

Scheyer is not scared to recruit multiple players at the same position in the same year, it's an odd strategy but it seems to be working for him so far. I am kind of amazed they don't have more turnover to be honest. They have two 6'5 guys coming in, in 2024. They grabbed two centers and two PFs last year. Two PFs and two combo guards this year.

Reaction Score
Odds are we won't get any of them. I hope the staff does everything to get Flagg though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom