Makurat Returning For Big East Tournament | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Makurat Returning For Big East Tournament

Reaction Score
I wonder if Anna's availability would allow Evina a break for the second game. Have Evina play the first and last, but skip the middle one to rest so she doesn't have to play back to back games.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I wonder if Anna's availability would allow Evina a break for the second game. Have Evina play the first and last, but skip the middle one to rest so she doesn't have to play back to back games.
You are assuming UConn will win the first two games.

Reaction Score
Great news! So happy to see Anna get a chance to help the team at this critical junction of the season. Obviously cleared by medical staff and approved by what Geno has seen in practice. I hope her time to sit and observe has served her well. Would love to see her not turning down an open shot to pass the ball one time too many. Possibly even drawing a foul, she has not seen the foul line once in the nine games played this season.
This is not meant as a backhanded compliment or snide yea OK. I really root for her but realize at the same time there is presently competition on the bench and much more coming in next year for PT. I hope she has a breakout game personally even if it's only 10 minutes.
I really believe if she (Anna) give short quality minutes, then Evina can go harder and get some breaks. Say 4-5 minutes per half if she blows up, leave her in a bit longer.
My first thought. ;)
You are assuming UConn will win the first two games.
Ahh yea and your not??? :(:)

Reaction Score
Looking forward to the Mak Attack. Three games to shake cobwebs, then two weeks to prepare for Big Dance. Maybe we can make it a Polish polka.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Welcome news.

Hell Yea GIF by memecandy

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Great news! So happy to see Anna get a chance to help the team at this critical junction of the season. Obviously cleared by medical staff and approved by what Geno has seen in practice. I hope her time to sit and observe has served her well. Would love to see her not turning down an open shot to pass the ball one time too many. Possibly even drawing a foul, she has not seen the foul line once in the nine games played this season.
This is not meant as a backhanded compliment or snide yea OK. I really root for her but realize at the same time there is presently competition on the bench and much more coming in next year for PT. I hope she has a breakout game personally even if it's only 10 minutes.

My first thought. ;)

I

My first thought. ;)

I still think the present game only. Being a former coach, I never look ahead.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I

I still think the present game only. Being a former coach, I never look ahead.
Please can we think about tomorrow's game now? Is it too early?

Reaction Score
Sung To the Tune of Jimmy Mack by Martha and the Vandellas:

"We've been waiting oh so long,
For your assists and too,
Now your leg is so much stronger,
We couldn't have waited any longer,

Anna, Anna, Anna Mak,
So glad you're coming back,
Please make us Champions.
Oh Anna, Anna, Anna Mak,
Make us Champions."

Reaction Score
I think that this is great, for her, the team, and the Husky faithful! I also think that it will give Paige a needed (and well deserved) short break in games. I (and my wife agrees) think that she (Paige) looked tired the last couple of games.

Reaction Score
Welcome news.

Welcome news.

See , I told you having the pierogies would get her cured & back into playing !

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Sung To the Tune of Jimmy Mack by Martha and the Vandellas:

"We've been waiting oh so long,
For your assists and too,
Now your leg is so much stronger,
We couldn't have waited any longer,

Anna, Anna, Anna Mak,
So glad you're coming back,
Please make us Champions.
Oh Anna, Anna, Anna Mak,
Make us Champions."
You certainly have a future in whatever it is you're doing now. The Brill Building is out of the question! ;)

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
If you're taking that route, I'd go with "Polish Pistol"
The alliteration makes her shot sound more deadly.
A Sharpshooter DOES NOT use a pistol! :cool:

Reaction Score
. . . I really like our chances going into the NCAAs. . . .
Gotta love your enthusiasm Tony.

Was there ever a time when you didn't like UConn's chances?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom