Makurat Returning For Big East Tournament | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Makurat Returning For Big East Tournament

Reaction Score
If you're taking that route, I'd go with "Polish Pistol"
The alliteration makes her shot sound more deadly.
Paige the pistol and anna the polish rifle. :)

Reaction Score
This song, Return of the Mack, popped into my head when I read the thread title.

Reaction Score
I still think the present game only. Being a former coach, I never look ahead.
Did some coaching myself and get your point but with a team like UConn it is easy for expectations of fans that the team will make the final of a conference they swept. Fans don't get paid to think like coaches. ;)
Better for the Mojo that way.
I'll take momentum, moxie or swagger over Mojo any day. ;) No offense I love what you bring. Just don't think hoodoo or spirits have much to do with sports. Preston "Red Foster" wrote "I got my mojo working". Ann Cole and Muddy Waters did make money with the song but the mojo did not work for their quest. :(
Just having fun guys.... GO HUSKIES !!!

Reaction Score
Did some coaching myself and get your point but with a team like UConn it is easy for expectations of fans that the team will make the final of a conference they swept. Fans don't get paid to think like coaches. ;)

I'll take momentum, moxie or swagger over Mojo any day. ;) No offense I love what you bring. Just don't think hoodoo or spirits have much to do with sports. Preston "Red Foster" wrote "I got my mojo working". Ann Cole and Muddy Waters did make money with the song but the mojo did not work for their quest. :(
We get paid?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Sshhhhhhhh. Are you trying to derail us? :mad:

Here's some mojo

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score

Just having fun guys.... GO HUSKIES !
I don't believe that @meyers7 thinks hoodoo has much to do with sports either. He did not use the wink, but he was poking fun there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom