Makurat Keeping Busy | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Makurat Keeping Busy

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
One has to be concerned with the latest travel advisory.

The European Union has (very sensibly) concluded that
since we have relied on Federalism to solve the Corona problem;
the United States falls into the category of being one of a few countries...Russia, Brazil, Iran (?)
that since it has failed to control the scourge; its citizens are deemed ineligible for admittance... still banned.

This policy is not officially settled but likely.
Does anyone believe that the administration will not retaliate in kind?

The only good news in all this is that it will be open for reconsideration at regular intervals.

The bad news is: Texas, Arizona, Utah, California, Alabama....

Reaction Score
Has the US lifted travel restrictions on people coming from other countries? Will our foreign born players in Fall sports have issues?

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Has the US lifted travel restrictions on people coming from other countries? Will our foreign born players in Fall sports have issues?

Yes and no. Currently Anna is unable to come but Aaliyah and Nika would be.

4944AAC5-D9C0-4B26-A7A3-DAD134BE897C.jpeg

Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but I haven’t seen that any accommodations have been made in regards to easing travel restrictions for those who are coming into the US from one of the above countries on a student visa.

Reaction Score
Good news is that the cases in NYC, Conn, etc. areas are going down, but restrictions to preserve this trend going up. Hope Anna is spending a lot of time with friends and family since she may have to come to US in near future and quarantine.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom