Make your Voice heard to Quiet the Rabbid Dog! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Make your Voice heard to Quiet the Rabbid Dog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
OFFICE OF ATHLETIC DIRECTOR
Phone: (860) 486-2725

I just called myself. Karen sent me to Mike and he picked up the phone.

I explained that the sound is not working - fans covering their ears. State cop asked my 'what the hell is that?' Mike took the time to explain to me Coach wanted to try something new and agreed it is not working as expected. He explained it is being 'RETOOLED '.

He thanked me for my support and I suggested bring back GnR and that I was also appreciative of him actually picking up the phone as opposed to having me sent to VM.

Lets see what it sounds like Saturday.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The money idea (from another thread) is to have the UCMB work up a welcome to the jungle short routine or something else. Need more of the Pride of Connecticut at the games.

Not sure it works of the other team is in hurry-up. Better to hit a button, but with a different sound effect.

UCPusky

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber
Reaction Score
While the current barking dog soundbyte is obviously horrible, I think the idea is good. Get a better audio clip, and match it with a visual on the big screen...I wasn't a big fan of "Welcome to the Jungle" as its used by the Patriots, Cowboys, and other NFL teams - seems overused, but that was better than the current audio clip we have now...So I like the originality of having our own unique 3rd down sound to get the crowd cheering and making noise just not the current one.

THIS!!!

I'm a big supporter of the UCMB but not for pumping up the crowd on 3rd/4th down stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek
Top Bottom