Make sure you monitor 1080 WTIC at 5 pm, Ward Manuel to appear | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Make sure you monitor 1080 WTIC at 5 pm, Ward Manuel to appear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I listened to his interview. He basically said nothing. We are in the dark.
Perfect. This is a definite sign that we have already been assured a B1G invite. He's just playing coy.

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
I listened to his interview. He basically said nothing. We are in the dark.
Agreed, but the bigger problem is that WM is also in the dark!!

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Manuel said he really hope he hears from the 12th MAN tomorrow at the game! That is code for: we have an invite to the Big 12!!!!! Ohhh yeaahhhhh! We are IN!!!!!!

No, actually, he was referring to what is written in the stadium of Texas A&M, which as we all know plays in the SEC. YES!!!! We're gonna beat down South Carolina....again!!!... :cool:

Reaction Score
so hes keeping quiet about info? did he say the words big east at all?

Yes. He said we are in the Big East and will continue to do well. Whatever that means. There is no hint we are moving to another conference. Susan's statement that "whatever conference we play in" is more telling from the press release a few days earlier. Who knows at this point?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Agreed, but the bigger problem is that WM is also in the dark!!
All part of the plan, my friend. All part of the plan.

I am more convinced than ever that we have a B1G invite. The real question is whether we hold out for the SEC.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
All part of the plan, my friend. All part of the plan.

I am more convinced than ever that we have a B1G invite. The real question is whether we hold out for the SEC.

Now you're talking! We can go to the SEC in football only, the ACC in basketball, the B1G in hockey and soccer can go the English Premier League.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Now you're talking! We can go to the SEC in football only, the ACC in basketball, the B1G in hockey and soccer can go the English Premier League.
Yes, I came to my senses once I realized that my alcohol level was dangerously low. I remedied that.

#1 PA Husky Fan

Diehard Fan of All UConn Sports Teams!
Reaction Score
If there is something in the works with another conference, I am sure that he is under the terms of a non-disclosure agreement. Would you expect him say anything but "we are in the Big East and will continue to do well". Give the guy a break! We should have been positioning ourselves for this long before WM arrived.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
I'm sorry but HFD is oddly genius. This guy can come up with anything and I find it entertaining. Love me some HFD.
Yes, he is strangely compelling...

Reaction Score
If there is something in the works with another conference, I am sure that he is under the terms of a non-disclosure agreement. Would you expect him say anything but "we are in the Big East and will continue to do well". Give the guy a break! We should have been positioning ourselves for this long before WM arrived.

He has nothing...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
No, actually, he was referring to what is written in the stadium of Texas A&M, which as we all know plays in the SEC. YES!!!! We're gonna beat down South Carolina....again!!!... :cool:
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says nods proudly and says nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom