Make sure you monitor 1080 WTIC at 5 pm, Ward Manuel to appear | The Boneyard

Make sure you monitor 1080 WTIC at 5 pm, Ward Manuel to appear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Let's all monitor the station 1080 WTIC for manuel's appearance on rowland's show.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
But than I would have to listen to Rowland's show. How will they broadcast between the sound of Rowland giggling at his own jokes and the low munching of donuts in the background? May the "Guv" can give him some tips on how to survive in a federal prison without becoming someone's bitch.

Reaction Score
I won't be able to listen, can someone keep track how many times he says, "monitoring the changing landscape."

Reaction Score
I won't be able to listen, can someone keep track how many times he says, "monitoring the changing landscape."

I will monitor this in a passive sort of way.

Reaction Score
The tweet from Uconn said he will be on at 5:15pm

Reaction Score
I will continue to monitor the Boneyard's monitoring of the interview where Warde will describe the monitoring he's done on conference realignment.

Reaction Score
UCHuskies08 said:
I will continue to monitor the Boneyard's monitoring of the interview where Warde will describe the monitoring he's done on conference realignment.​
I will continue to monitor your .gif

Haha, literally laughed out loud at work at that one. I swear, I sit there and watch it reply a few times every time he posts.

Reaction Score
Haha, literally laughed out loud at work at that one. I swear, I sit there and watch it reply a few times every time he posts.

Everytime he posts something I stare at it for far too long

Reaction Score
Yep, young, fit and with lots of pleasant enthusiasim. 3 cycles every time. I forget about conference realignment when I see this.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
OkaForPrez tip to makeyourself feel better about our beloved AD: During the men's basketball game when they force that god awful blue white cheer on the fans, substitute blue for BOOOOOOO and White for Ward. Maybe by the end of the season we can get the whole arena to catch on.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Yep, young, fit and with lots of pleasant enthusiasim. 3 cycles every time. I forget about conference realignment when I see this.
The thing is she wins the race after all of that bouncing around. She's from Austria, I believe and that was an Olympic event! She's just as much fun to watch going over the hurdles. And she ends the race not breathing hard and smiling.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Warde Manuel said he was on his way to the airport to "pick up a friend" when Rowland asked about the excitement for tomorrow's game. I sure hope it's Jim Delany!

Dooley

Reaction Score
Also, a funny quote from Rowland: "Manuel, the athletic director of the flagship program of NEW ENGLAND". HAHA!! Convicted felon dissing the golden birdies.

Reaction Score
Warde Manuel said he was on his way to the airport to "pick up a friend" when Rowland asked about the excitement for tomorrow's game. I sure hope it's Jim Delany!
Lol. I'm as optimistic as the next guy, but we ARE REALLY starting to reach here.

I like it though.

Dooley

Reaction Score
Lol. I'm as optimistic as the next guy, but we ARE REALLY starting to reach here.

I like it though.

Ha! I know, I was joking. I'm poking fun at myself really as I love to try to read between the lines with this stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom