Make or break | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Make or break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The good news is they don't play until Thursday so they have time to puke and recover.

Reaction Score
Far be it for me to try to bring a bit of rationality to this thread...but I will point this out. I was at the All State Arena on March 2, 2006 and personally watched DePaul (the worst team in the BE) totally b!tch slap Syracuse 108 - 69. I believe it was Syracuse' worst defeat in their history and was basically considered to have ended their already weak Tourney hopes.

The next week? McNamara nailed that prayer three at the buzzer to beat Cincy by 1. And then do it again and again against Georgetown, UConn, and Pitt to win the Big East Tourney.

Just sayin'...
The carrot and the stick. This rationality earns you a like.

Reaction Score
I'm generally considered a pretty rational hoops fan/poster. I as I said earlier, I don't have any probs with UConn. I went to the last 5 BE Tourneys. Was at that 6 OT game of UConn/Cuse. Best game I ever saw in person. Was also there for every game of Kemba's run. I too thought he shoulda been named NPOY that year simply based on his post season. Took my son each year and didn't miss a game each year.

But thanks for the props...

Reaction Score
Nothing against Donyell, but no.

Our coaching staff has become a jobs program for former UConn players.

I love these guys, but when you limit your search pool, you limit your upside - if we get an opening on this staff, I want them to overpay for a lights-out recruiter.
I agree we could use new blood. But I can't really consider recruiting to be an issue. He already has 2 elite guards for 2015, that means he can pretty much already recruit the lights out. I would think he needs an assistant to draw up masterful offensive sets for said guards. Or big development. Get some nerd who works in video for some team ollies close with in the league, sign him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom