Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
images

uuuuhhhhhh
images

nanananana

this will be the best defensive team ever for uconn. better than thabet or ok4 years. mark it down!

Reaction Score
On paper, I tend to agree the potential is there for this team to be very very very good on D...Long, athletic...shabazz pressuring the ball, JL, RS on perimeter...AO and AD hawking the paint...wow...RB and DD will need to learn the JC meaning of defense...this is not HS anymore...will be fun

Reaction Score
On paper, I tend to agree the potential is there for this team to be very very very good on D...Long, athletic...shabazz pressuring the ball, JL, RS on perimeter...AO and AD hawking the paint...wow...RB and DD will need to learn the JC meaning of defense...this is not HS anymore...will be fun[/quot
This is still a young team but yes, they look good on paper.

Reaction Score
I assure you that RB and DD will learn the JC meaning of defense before this season is complete, or we won't see too much of them on the court.

Reaction Score
I was talking last night to a friend about our team D this year.
While you can not and should not doubt- in any way whatsoever -that the loss of Kemba will have an effect on this side of the ball as well- we look- on paper like the best defensive team in the country (yes I said it and in a captain kirk vernacular).
We lose Kemba but gain AD in the paint- I am not sure it is an equal swap but it has to be pretty close. Add the other players improving and we have the makings of a crazy good defensive team. Again- the only real question is will they have that fire they had last year without Kemba. He made them play hard and was the first guy diving after loose balls ect..... we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom