Makai Tonight | The Boneyard

Makai Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Went to Brewster's first game tonight. Brewster 114-79 over Redemption Christian, which had a lot of excellent play. Makai scored 23. Like always, he drives hard to the rim then finishes creatively which is just how he plays and scores. He hit 1 open 3 pure, and clanged a second attempt, made 2 of 3 foul shots but only 1 was clean, and grabbed a whole lot of rebounds, (I would expect double figures). He had a quality dunk on a rebound without coming to the floor, blocked a kid's breakaway layup above the rim, and had a second block closing out on a 3 point shot. 2 turnovers I recall, didn't notice much in assists. In a couple hours of live play I have watched, I have yet to see him take a mid range shot.

NC St commit #131 Thomas Allen hit 4 1st half 3's and a couple more in the 2nd half then missed 2-3.
Purdue commit #202 Aaron Wheeler from Stamford CT didn't start but is an active rangy player
2018 Sidney Wilson Jr #89 from the Bronx is very good. A 6'7 Daniel Hamilton frame, athletic, rebounds, shoots, and contributes all over the court.

Brewster roster has players from Kuwait 6'9, Tokyo 6'10, Lithuania 6'10, and Istanbul Turkey 6'4 so Makai is expanding his cultural horizons while he plays. He also has a 'Yukon' teammate Curtis Haywood who is 6'5 and good enough to start on this loaded team but seems to be completely unrated. (Yukon OK).

Respectfully submitted for Boneyard addict consumption

Reaction Score
Went to Brewster's first game tonight. Brewster 114-79 over Redemption Christian, which had a lot of excellent play. Makai scored 23. Like always, he drives hard to the rim then finishes creatively which is just how he plays and scores. He hit 1 open 3 pure, and clanged a second attempt, made 2 of 3 foul shots but only 1 was clean, and grabbed a whole lot of rebounds, (I would expect double figures). He had a quality dunk on a rebound without coming to the floor, blocked a kid's breakaway layup above the rim, and had a second block closing out on a 3 point shot. 2 turnovers I recall, didn't notice much in assists. In a couple hours of live play I have watched, I have yet to see him take a mid range shot.

NC St commit #131 Thomas Allen hit 4 1st half 3's and a couple more in the 2nd half then missed 2-3.
Purdue commit #202 Aaron Wheeler from Stamford CT didn't start but is an active rangy player
2018 Sidney Wilson Jr #89 from the Bronx is very good. A 6'7 Daniel Hamilton frame, athletic, rebounds, shoots, and contributes all over the court.

Brewster roster has players from Kuwait 6'9, Tokyo 6'10, Lithuania 6'10, and Istanbul Turkey 6'4 so Makai is expanding his cultural horizons while he plays. He also has a 'Yukon' teammate Curtis Haywood who is 6'5 and good enough to start on this loaded team but seems to be completely unrated. (Yukon OK).

Respectfully submitted for Boneyard addict consumption
You are second only to tcf on my list of favorite Boneyarders. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom