Major character deaths that were disappointing | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Major character deaths that were disappointing

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I'll throw in Bill Henrickson in Big Love. I don't think it was necessary to kill the character, and to have it done by what amounted to a random character was just odd.

Agree 100%. That show dropped from an A+ to a B when Roman Grant died, but I still liked it. There was no reason to kill him off.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I never liked how Omar died. Anti-climactic. But can't say that it didn't fit in the character of what The Wire was about.

I also felt it was anti-climatic, but I also thought Omar had to go out that way.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Syrio Forel was the First Sword of Bravvos, which sounds like a senior security position at a major sovereign nation. So how was he so clueless about the instability in Kings Landing, and why did he ever put himself in a position to be caught unarmed?

His death was so ridiculous that the Hound brought it up 3 seasons later.

Nonsense and blasphemy sir. The Hound is a hater. He didn't see Syrio die and we didn't see him die so as far as I'm concerned he lives. The wooden sword still has time to save the day.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Nonsense and blasphemy sir. The Hound is a hater. He didn't see Syrio die and we didn't see him die so as far as I'm concerned he lives. The wooden sword still has time to save the day.

The Hound didn't even know who Forel was, but he did bring up some valid points about the events of that day.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom