Major Announcement... TV? (Update>CBSSN) | The Boneyard

Major Announcement... TV? (Update>CBSSN)

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Wondering if we get a bowl tie in announcement if it’s not the TV deal.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Dom saying no likely TV deal is not good news.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Can someone repost that breakdown of revenue comparison of the Big East and AAC? Wonder how much we can expect? Hopefully, we can bring in whatever the difference would have been.

Reaction Score
Can someone repost that breakdown of revenue comparison of the Big East and AAC? Wonder how much we can expect? Hopefully, we can bring in whatever the difference would have been.

Says in the article in 2021 it will start getting better, which would make sense since that is when travel savings and increased TV revenue will be realized. I have updated the spreadsheet for the increase in donations and from an earlier critique changed it from an annualized calculation to a NPV analysis. UConn will come out ahead, it just won't be realized overnight.

It's very good reporting by HC and Putterman, but don't get too caught up in the headline.

Always open to comments and critiques on how to improve this.

I have no idea how I am going to update this for COVID, but it probably doesn't matter since the same predicament occurs in both universes so for now this is more illustrative until we know what happens this fall.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom