Maine | The Boneyard

Maine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well what's the story on the Black Bears? Can say I'm glad we are not playing them in hockey. My son went there about 18 years ago and hockey obviously is king. Got tickets for a game against BU and they were hard to get , like getting tickets for a big game at Gampel. Had a funny feeling we were being looked at quite a bit by the fans , they seemed to be looking our way and I was thinking "what ##k is going on here" until I realized they were looking at Steven King who was sitting right behind me. Felt a little better after that. We need to jump on these bears right from the get go.

Reaction Score
I was stunned by how small Orono is. I was stuck in traffic for 45 minutes up there, could not believe there is only one road through town to campus.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
You can see the blue ribbon preview of them on ESPN here

They finished tied for third in the America East last year @ 9-7 and lost 4 seniors and a sophomore ... one of them an all-America East first-teamer.

Unsure where they're picked to finish this year, but they're young and inexperienced to start.

Calhoun has a 14-0 record against his old assistants.

Reaction Score
You can see the blue ribbon preview of them on ESPN here

They finished tied for third in the America East last year @ 9-7 and lost 4 seniors and a sophomore ... one of them an all-America East first-teamer.

Unsure where they're picked to finish this year, but they're young and inexperienced to start.

Calhoun has a 14-0 record against his old assistants.
up there the basketball coach also coaches the golf team.

Reaction Score
Just looking at their team, this is a game that Alex Oriakhi and the rest of the bigs need to dominate. Their tallest starters are two 6'7" forwards with two 6'9" bench guys. In addition Lamb, Daniels, Roscoe, etc. should all really be able to use their size advantage. Everyone who has ever watched the first round of the NCAA tournament knows that these smaller teams who jack up threes can stick around and be pesky, but hopefully our size just overwhelms them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom