Maine | The Boneyard

Maine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What are we expecting from them? I bet it's empty at the XL. I think the snow is holding up till maybe 3pm which would be OK.

Reaction Score
I’ll be there with 5 other family & friends. Excited to see us play!!!

i think we win by at least 18. Expecting sparse but loud crowd!

Reaction Score
Maine’s approach is to wind down the shot clock looking for back door cuts and 3’s? Our freshman need to be ready. Hope it’s not too slow.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I was planning on going +4 but the other 4 are spooked by the weather

Reaction Score
I'm betting the fast track will.be put to good use today....that's what I'm taking lol

Reaction Score
IMHO, anything less than a 25 point win will be disappointing. That’s the mentality we had under JC and need to have going forward. Can’t let the inferior teams hang anywhere close.

Reaction Score
Hoping many fans want to come out and see Bouk ball in person like me and most of my friends. No matter who the competition is.

I was planning to go today and then drive back to Boston tonight, but with the snow it just seemed like a terrible idea. I'll have to enjoy it on TV.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Hoping many fans want to come out and see Bouk ball in person like me and most of my friends. No matter who the competition is.
mother nature ain't the 'competition.' she's the judge, jury, and executioner. maybe the nasty stuff starts later, maybe not. roulette's only fun when it involves cash.

Reaction Score
Latest forecast is not too terrible early till maybe 5 pm. Yahoo weather.

Reaction Score
Oy vey I screwed this up today. Visiting the folks in SE Connecticut and thought we would watch the game before everyone hits the road.
Then I wake up this morning and pops tells me not getting SNY anymore??? What kind of rag tag cable operation drops the channel that carries UConn basketball. Never heard of this provider, I’m just flabbergasted.

Reaction Score
Oy vey I screwed this up today. Visiting the folks in SE Connecticut and thought we would watch the game before everyone hits the road.
Then I wake up this morning and pops tells me not getting SNY anymore??? What kind of rag tag cable operation drops the channel that carries UConn basketball. Never heard of this provider, I’m just flabbergasted.
Just do a free hulutv trial. They have sny and yes. Just don’t forget to cancel

Reaction Score
Between being the busiest travel weekend of the year, I didn’t even bother planning to drive up and back. With the crappy weather, I’m glad I stayed put.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
IMHO, anything less than a 25 point win will be disappointing. That’s the mentality we had under JC and need to have going forward. Can’t let the inferior teams hang anywhere close.

Maine is better than they've been (not saying much). +25 isn't unlikely, but it's an unrealistic expectation against a team that plays as slow as Maine. I'd set your expectation at 20 +/- 5 -- there's every chance we dominate the game but only win by 15 IMHO.

Reaction Score

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

People have different memories than I do. Calhoun teams often came up big when it wasn’t expected or when the games mattered (tournaments) and often played down to the competition against teams like Maine.

A comfortable double digit win is all I’m looking for here.

Reaction Score
We should expect several absurd three pointers to be made in the opening 10 minutes of the game by the Mighty Maine. We will be in a complete dog fight until Josh Carlton stamps his authority in the paint and pops off for 30 points, 10 rebounds, and 4 blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom