Maine Postgame Quotes | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Maine Postgame Quotes

C

Chief00

Biggest takeaway is that Hurley acknowledged that he may move to a 3 guard starting lineup, starting either Bouk or BA, at some point in the season.
Quite frankly, when you talk about 3 guard lineups, it also makes recruits view the situation differently.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score

You know I am wondering if not having Kenya is having an opposite impact on Josh? He seems to have regressed a bit. It will be very interesting to see how he has been coached leading up to Iona.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Why are people trying to divide this team with "Ollie's guys" nonsense? They're all "UConn guys", they're all " Hurley's guys" now, and those guys are the statistical and emotional leaders on this team.

The labels have got to go. This team has great potential, enjoy the ride and appreciate every young man on this team that chose UConn.

Thank you Huskies, go UConn

Reaction Score
You know I am wondering if not having Kenya is having an opposite impact on Josh? He seems to have regressed a bit. It will be very interesting to see how he has been coached leading up to Iona.
I was thinking the same thing....TB may be helping AG...but not having KH may be having the opposite effect with Josh

Reaction Score
Of course, not having Kenya hurts Josh. Wishing Kenya a speedy recovery. A good coach and a better person.
any word on when he is hoping to return? Speedy recovery

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom