Magical alternate jerseys | The Boneyard

Magical alternate jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think the away team gets an automatic 15 yard penalty to start the game for wearing the wrong color (USC/UCLA goes through this when they play, thats the only reason i know this). I would take the penalty, and the mojo

Reaction Score
I would like them even more if someone would start selling them....isn't that the real point of alternate jerseys??? Nike....c'mon man!

Reaction Score
I would like them even more if someone would start selling them....isn't that the real point of alternate jerseys??? Nike....c'mon man!
Or how about that HCBD Nike sweater?...I'd buy a dozen and give them out as christmas presents....if only someone would take my money!

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
posted here a few days ago that I wanted to see the alternates for today. I was so stunned when I saw our boys come out in gray. They're magical

For the last couple of years, I've yapped on and on about how much the "call of the wild" helmet was so ugly that it literally forced us to lose games. Then in 2015, we switch helmets, and we become bowl eligible.

Reaction Score
I have a different take. These unis are, like your best tuxedo, to be worn only on very special occasions. They need to be put away until another important home game under the lights. Mojo is nice. Mojo is fun. But Mojo is not magic. We are winners. We can win in Blue, in White, in Blue and White, in White and Blue and in 50 Shades of Gray.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I guess grey is our primary color from now on.

I would not wear them against Temple. If we're at all human, there will be some emotional letdown next week.

I expect them next year against everyone but Maine.

Reaction Score
They are some of the nicest uni's in all of college football they really are. The flat gray on the helmet is excellent , always been a fan of the gray uni's for most anyone. The NYGiants come out in grays and red and they are my favorite.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I have a different take. These unis are, like your best tuxedo, to be worn only on very special occasions. They need to be put away until another important home game under the lights. Mojo is nice. Mojo is fun. But Mojo is not magic. We are winners. We can win in Blue, in White, in Blue and White, in White and Blue and in 50 Shades of Gray.

Put me in this crowd. Use them sparingly to acknowledge special games. Preferably big home games at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom