Maggie Tix confirmation emails sent out - please pin? | The Boneyard

Maggie Tix confirmation emails sent out - please pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
hail all -

If you put in an order via me, I've sent out an email asking you to confirm your total. Tix were 33.75

I have NOT set confirmation emails to TonyC, UConnCat (it bounced!), and Phil, and JPhx - yr're gettin' a PM.

I expect to drop tix in the mail mid-week. I'd be happiest if you waited until you received them before you sent me the big bucks.

BTW: If anyone wants me to drop by the Garden and pick up tix for them and try and get you close to the group. It would prob. be $45 a ticket, but you'd avoid the ticketscapler fees. (But wait until I see if I have any leftovers.)

Finally (until I post the "in the mail" post), as the game approaches, if anyone suddenly finds they have an extra ticket, never fear - ask me and/or post it on the 'yard and someone will grab it.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Y'all respond faster than my co-workers!

Just waiting on Gerry/Suzanne & Fred. (Don't worry - I'm holding your tix)

Tickets will go in the mail by Thursday.

TJI

Reaction Score
Y'all respond faster than my co-workers!

Just waiting on Gerry/Suzanne & Fred. (Don't worry - I'm holding your tix)

Tickets will go in the mail by Thursday.

TJI
TJI, we are on vacation in Georgia for 2 weeks. Out of internet for a few days. Please send my 2 tickets. I will also try to e-mail you if I can find your e-mail. My wife sometime group delets stuff before I see it!!

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
"A clean inbox is a happy inbox!"

No worries.

Fred? Where you at?

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
TJI- I sent the $$$ early this week to you for my 5 tickets, confirmed prior by e mail also. I also put self addressed stamped envelope inside letter with the check. I would think that would be quickest and least expensive for you. Hoping for big time brownie points as I am a relatively new "Boneyarder" and realize I have a long way to go to break into such an elite unit. Every word, syllable is heavily scrutinized.
Tone, Caps, etc... The pressure participating on this board is almost "Un - Icebearable"!
Thanks again for doing this TJI!

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
TA DA!!! All the RSVPs have been executed, the tix are in the envelopes - checked and double checked - they'll be in the mail tomorrow (Friday) AM.

Thanks, Geno-ista - got the big bucks. But Ms. BarbRox beat ya by a day. ;-)

Tyler Tx - I got your two if you want 'em!

Geno-ista

Reaction Score
TA DA!!! All the RSVPs have been executed, the tix are in the envelopes - checked and double checked - they'll be in the mail tomorrow (Friday) AM.

No one will remember 2nd best!!!

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
I will, if you can teach me how to fly fish (though I know you aim for salmon...) :)

Geno-ista

Reaction Score
I will, if you can teach me how to fly fish (though I know you aim for salmon...) :)
I am actually a trout fisherman at heart- was fortunate to get involved in an Atlantic Salmon camp in New Brunswick in the last few years.
I am on the East Branch of the Delaware River/Hancock NY almost every wknd from April -Oct!

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Blues and stripped bass of the Vineyard waaay back in the day. Just want to try fly fishing to try it, if you get my drift.

Reaction Score

But Barbrox neglected to put in a self addressed envelope. So very sorry. :)

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
No worries Barb - the hostess with the mostest didn't ask :)

Geno-ista

Reaction Score
Blues and stripped bass of the Vineyard waaay back in the day. Just want to try fly fishing to try it, if you get my drift.
Blues and stripers are phenomenal on the fly rod! There is something about catching fish on dry flies-it is the epitome of the sport---if u catch my drift! (Classic)

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Tickets received, thanks, looking forward to it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom