Maerie Land ND Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Maerie Land ND Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
It bothers me that Kantner has done so many of ND's games this year and is still falling for Novasel's "act".

Makes sense from ESPN point of view, the cunards just fall out of the mouth....;)

Reaction Score
It's shocking to me you have people who cover WCBB...actually get paid for it...that picked MD to win this game.

Even Stevie Wonder can see there is simply a different level in terms of intensity and physicality between the top 4 teams and everyone else.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Nine offensive rebounds for ND. That's crazy.

Maryland is toast.

Common we hoped for a mutual blood bath, but we knew Maryland was justa Kentucky slightly north.

Reaction Score
It's shocking to me you have people who cover WCBB...actually get paid for it...that picked MD to win this game.

Even Stevie Wonder can see there is simply a different level in terms of intensity and physicality between the top 4 teams and everyone else.
Maryland has made a career this year by coming back, so I wouldn't get too cocky if I was ND..Oh, wait...too late!

mr006

Reaction Score
It bothers me that Kantner has done so many of ND's games this year and is still falling for Novasel's "act".
Good... I assume that means she WON'T be doing our semifinal game then?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Nine offensive rebounds for ND. That's crazy.

Maryland is toast.

Will we get half time locker room stuff... that could be the best part of this. But Maryland will make a run....

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Maryland has made a career this year by coming back, so I wouldn't get too cocky if I was ND..Oh, wait...too late!

From your butt to you know who's ear.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Why would a Maryland big stay up court just to watch the ND team in bounds it and get a quick bucket!!!!

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Nice to see Notre Dame is having to play such a tough grind it out game to get to the FF :mad:

Reaction Score
Good... I assume that means she WON'T be doing our semifinal game then?
She's doing a regional final, which means she was rated as one of the best officials in the regional. I cannot imagine how bad the others must have been.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Nice to see Notre Dame is having to play such a tough grind it out game to get to the FF :mad:

sOKay, just feeding their sense of we are it... then BLAMO....everybody has time to get ready and feel good about themselves. Let the motor mouths give locker room material to the other guys... uh, who could I be thinking about...PSU guard has learned her lesson for life. Channeling CoQ not good!

Reaction Score
From your butt to you know who's ear.
Dream on. How anybody could pick MD over ND is beyond me. Talk about flatfooted, looks like all the MD players are wearing size 20 alpine hiking boots.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Dream on. How anybody could pick MD over ND is beyond me. Talk about flatfooted, looks like all the MD players are wearing size 20 alpine hiking boots.

Badger, once again my irony has escaped you. Could not agree more. :) But then again you badgers just rush in and bite! Part of your charm.

Or are you a laughing bear headed to the salmon run. :)

Reaction Score
Dream on.
How anybody could pick MD over ND is beyond me. Talk about flatfooted, looks like all the MD players are wearing size 20 alpine hiking boots.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Three years of the last four that the Big East has sent two teams to the Final Four.

Reaction Score
Dream on.
How anybody could pick MD over ND is beyond me. Talk about flatfooted, looks like all the MD players are wearing size 20 alpine hiking boots.
Not dreamin', just stating facts...plus, I really don't want to play Gang Green again!

Reaction Score
Badger, once again my irony has escaped you. Could not agree more. :) But then again you badgers just rush in and bite! Part of your charm.

Or are you a laughing bear headed to the salmon run. :)
Not a badger!
Wolverine don't care.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Dream on.

Oh wait too late....from ur butt to G's ear = MD not and me saying may it be so...so???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom