2026 Recruiting: - Maddyn Greenway | The Boneyard

2026 Recruiting: Maddyn Greenway

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I apologize in advance to any recruit whose name gets autocorrected into something recognizable. I had to correct Maddyn’s name 3 times because of my dumb ipad

Please read the post tacked to the top of the board re: individual threads for each recruit

The prefix, e.g 2026 Recruiting is from a pull down menu just to the left of the box where you type the thread title

IMG_3120.jpeg

Reaction Score
I've been following Maddyn for a couple years now. She is absolutely superb. Not only is she very skilled, her quickness is off the charts. Very powerful legs. She is the daughter of former NFL linebacker Chad Greenway, and she has the legs to prove it. She is also an elite soccer player and track athlete.

In case you haven't figured it out, I'm a huge fan. Coach Ralph offered her early, but I've seen no indication she is interested in Vanderbilt. She has two more years of high school ball and one more year of summer ball. It will be interesting to watch the battle for her services.

Reaction Score
I've never heard any connection between Greenway and UConn. I don't recall her having us on her list.

Was Geno actually watching her or someone else of interest?

Reaction Score
I've been following Maddyn for a couple years now. She is absolutely superb. Not only is she very skilled, her quickness is off the charts. Very powerful legs. She is the daughter of former NFL linebacker Chad Greenway, and she has the legs to prove it. She is also an elite soccer player and track athlete.

In case you haven't figured it out, I'm a huge fan. Coach Ralph offered her early, but I've seen no indication she is interested in Vanderbilt. She has two more years of high school ball and one more year of summer ball. It will be interesting to watch the battle for her services.
I heard she was very into Iowa. Haven’t heard a thing about us.

Reaction Score
I started paying close attention when coach Ralph offered her. After I watched her a few times, a fellow Vandy fan asked me what I thought, and I said, "Geno will get her."

This is my feeble attempt to seem wise. Truth is, it doesn't take much wisdom to predict one of the best guards in the country will wind up playing for Geno, whose love for guard play is known to all.

And, just for the record, I hope I'm wrong. She could join Mikayla Blakes at Vandy and create a deadly guard duo that could lift the program to new heights.

One can dream.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Her father played college football at Iowa for whatever that is worth.

Reaction Score
She's played varsity basketball since 8th grade at a small 2A school. She's been a problem ever since she started. She is so good that Her team is good enough to win the 3A and 4A classes in Minnesota. Her midrange and Pull up game is elite. Volume shooter but she is also a good passer She is a bundle of energy and fun to watch.

Reaction Score
Fun matchup from ’23 featuring Maddyn Greenway vs. Addi Mack, two of the best high school players in Minnesota. Greenway had 60 points, 12 rebounds and 11 assists. Mack didn’t exactly fade under the pressure as she scored 45 with 6 rebounds and 6 assists. Greenway’s team won 126-94. Not a defensive clinic for sure, but it had to be fun to watch.

Reaction Score
Fun matchup from ’23 featuring Maddyn Greenway vs. Addi Mack, two of the best high school players in Minnesota. Greenway had 60 points, 12 rebounds and 11 assists. Mack didn’t exactly fade under the pressure as she scored 45 with 6 rebounds and 6 assists. Greenway’s team won 126-94. Not a defensive clinic for sure, but it had to be fun to watch.

60 PTS??? Just how bad was the defense exactly :eek:

Reaction Score
60 PTS??? Just how bad was the defense exactly :eek:
I think it's a deal where they tried to guard her but just couldn't. This was her freshman year, and she scored her 2,000th point during this game, so lots of teams had trouble guarding her. They played again last January and both teams scored in the 70s. Greenway had 32, and Mack had 29. It appears they were a little extra juiced up in that first matchup and started feeding off each other. Also, both teams were smaller that year and struggled playing defense in the paint.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I apologize in advance to any recruit whose name gets autocorrected into something recognizable. I had to correct Maddyn’s name 3 times because of my dumb ipad

Please read the post tacked to the top of the board re: individual threads for each recruit

The prefix, e.g 2026 Recruiting is from a pull down menu just to the left of the box where you type the thread title

View attachment 102367

Prefixes can be used to sort all from that recruiting year. Just click on the prefix for a year, and you'll find a list of all recruits with a thread for that year.

For 2025:

Last edited:
Reaction Score

I was about to say "HOW DID MADDYN SCORE 60 POINTS!!" Then I watched the video.. She
scored EVERY WHICH WAY! IMPRESSIVE. I love the two points through contact when Maddyn
was sandwiched between two opponents!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom