Mad dog Russo’s son | The Boneyard

Mad dog Russo’s son

Reaction Score
I remember hearing that “ Mad Dog’s” son was a graduate assistant on Men’s Hoop team. I checked the UConn site and did not see his name. Was I mistaken?

Reaction Score
I remember hearing that “ Mad Dog’s” son was a graduate assistant on Men’s Hoop team. I checked the UConn site and did not see his name. Was I mistaken?
He graduated in the spring I believe

Reaction Score
We have Bill Murray's son on staff and we have a thread on Maddog Russo?
The reason for thread is that we all know that Bill Murray’s son is an assistant coach. I was just inquiring if Mad Dogs son is still on the staff. If you know answer let me know. Asking for a friend

Reaction Score
He and Francesa were the best duo. The both became unlistenable when they separated (IMO).
It was a different time. Not sure I could listen to talk radio anymore. Like many others, I've transitioned to podcasts. Not sure I would tolerate an advertisement interruption every ~5 minutes. Obviously the "unlistenable" time period you refer to pre-dates the current podcast era. I'm just sorta reminiscing. Seems like there's a lot of entertainment from a decade ago that I couldn't tolerate. Both the format and the content. Even Mike & Mike in its heyday. I don't think I could listen to two cranky guys talk about sports for 3 hours. Maybe after a UCONN championship win I could. Or maybe during the NCAA tournament. But that's about it.

Reaction Score
It was a different time. Not sure I could listen to talk radio anymore. Like many others, I've transitioned to podcasts. Not sure I would tolerate an advertisement interruption every ~5 minutes. Obviously the "unlistenable" time period you refer to pre-dates the current podcast era. I'm just sorta reminiscing. Seems like there's a lot of entertainment from a decade ago that I couldn't tolerate. Both the format and the content. Even Mike & Mike in its heyday. I don't think I could listen to two cranky guys talk about sports for 3 hours. Maybe after a UCONN championship win I could. Or maybe during the NCAA tournament. But that's about it.

There's some truth to that, for sure. Loved the weeks leading up to the Superbowl as well.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Yeah mike and the mad dog were great. Especially Monday after nfl Sunday’s /super bowl quiz game and the ncaa tourney
They both went on the air the night of our first championship. Like right after we won it. The best duo to ever do it.

Reaction Score
There's some truth to that, for sure. Loved the weeks leading up to the Superbowl as well.
The marqui!!!!! (Probably spelled that wrong)
Loved mike and the maddog and wish they stuck it out a few more years. Never the same with them seperated, can never be replicated classic sports radio. I can listen to them argue about anything or hear dog tell mike to say something funny…

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom