mad dog goes off | The Boneyard

mad dog goes off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thank you Mad Dog.

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

Reaction Score
1 million percent right. Some people say cbs is in bed with mountain west cuz cbs sports network Carry’s the mountain west games. Others wud say the ncaa committee wanted mountain west teams to publicize because they are football schools as well and big east is not. May be a conspiratorial stretch , maybe not—— it is puzzling tho at the very least

Reaction Score
My thing is, like Mad Dog said, do they actually watch the teams? Virginia was getting crushed by 20 pts. per game many times down the stretch of the season, got hammered in the ACC and honestly looked liked they packed it in for the season. Something needs to be done to look at who's hot and who's not. The goal should be a competitive tournament and a team like St. John's who won 6 or 7 down the stretch and gave UConn a fight in the Big East Tournament was much more likely to have given a good game in the NCAA Tournament than a team that looked like they were on life support in Virginia. I think St. John's could've won a couple games. Teams from other conferences struggle with the style of play of Big East teams.

Reaction Score
Why should he stand up for the BE when its commissioner and selection committee don't?

Reaction Score
Yes, the talented Molly Qerim was on set.

Mad Dog's schtick was enjoyable back in the day. Now it seems a little bit forced, but eh, it's Mad Dog.

Why not pile on.

Reaction Score
Yes, the talented Molly Qerim was on set.

Mad Dog's schtick was enjoyable back in the day. Now it seems a little bit forced, but eh, it's Mad Dog.

Why not pile on.

College basketball is supposed to sell itself. This dumbarse committee doesn't even watch the games. It's insane they put UVA in the tournament over St. John's.

Reaction Score
My thing is, like Mad Dog said, do they actually watch the teams? Virginia was getting crushed by 20 pts. per game many times down the stretch of the season, got hammered in the ACC and honestly looked liked they packed it in for the season. Something needs to be done to look at who's hot and who's not. The goal should be a competitive tournament and a team like St. John's who won 6 or 7 down the stretch and gave UConn a fight in the Big East Tournament was much more likely to have given a good game in the NCAA Tournament than a team that looked like they were on life support in Virginia. I think St. John's could've won a couple games. Teams from other conferences struggle with the style of play of Big East teams.
The conference tournaments were always viewed that way - the final chapter of your season. Not necessarily a make or break, but certainly possible. But seeding ? Absolutely. St John's was absolutely a tournament team over half the ACC and MWC.

Reaction Score
Dog gets paid well for acting unhinged.
They don't call him the Mad Dog for nothing, but anyone can act unhinged not everyone can make a career, let alone an incredibly lucrative one out of it. Got to respect him.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
That was weird.

Before my reply, I asked two Yale professors if I was wrong in any way. One of them thought I was. So, I asked a professor from Quinipiac and a professor from Middlesex Community College. They thought I was correct. Thus, my response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom