Mack to Louisville | The Boneyard

Mack to Louisville

Reaction Score
Damn, I thought he was gonna get more than $4 million. Good for him though I guess.

Still bracing myself for Steve Enoch next year. Gonna be tough to stomach if he is killing it over there.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Damn - I like Mack - was my 1st choice for UConn

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Louisville athletic department is truly elite. They outmaneuvered us for ACC. Pitino situation handled delt with. Hired a great coach and the beat goes on.

Reaction Score
Damn, I thought he was gonna get more than $4 million. Good for him though I guess.

Still bracing myself for Steve Enoch next year. Gonna be tough to stomach if he is killing it over there.
I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
IDK about elite, but they have two very poweful traits: Buckets of money and not giving a @#$%.
The former usually helps a lot with the latter.

polycom

Reaction Score
IDK about elite, but they have two very poweful traits: Buckets of money and not giving a @#$%.

Part of being elite is both of the things you mentioned.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
In case you missed it, we hired a new coach last week.

If you want, I can have my wife text you, too, the following day when important news like that hits.

Really?????????????????????????????????
was vs is - important in the English language
Thanks snark, par usual
I was commenting "damn" he went to L'ville cuz I like the guy

If yours was made for a laugh - it missed

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Part of being elite is both of the things you mentioned.

To a degree. But if there's a curve for operating under a 'no conscience' policy, I think Louisville is way far out on the zero tail.

They take it too far imo. I mean, just looking at how the !@#$!ed city tax payers in Louisville...that's not elite, that's criminal.

It's like saying Bernie Madoff is an elite business man. I mean, he made a metric butt ton of money, but I don't think anybody is calling him elite.

Reaction Score
Louisville athletic department is truly elite. They outmaneuvered us for ACC. Pitino situation handled delt with. Hired a great coach and the beat goes on.

I love how people still act like there was some slick maneuver Louisville pulled to "outmaneuver" us. Yeah. It's called FSU/Clemson saying pick a football school not a basketball school. So "elite".

We'll see if Chris Mack is any better than Sean Miller was now that he's in the big leagues. I've seen him hand away 2 NCAA Tournament games in the last 3 years and I don't think he ever won the Big East Tournament. That's how you are judged. March.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Really?????????????????????????????????
was vs is - important in the English language
Thanks snark, par usual
I was commenting "damn" he went to L'ville cuz I like the guy

If yours was made for a laugh - it missed
Breathe.

Or don't.

polycom

Reaction Score
To a degree. But if there's a curve for operating under a 'no conscience' policy, I think Louisville is way far out on the zero tail.

They take it too far imo. I mean, just looking at how the !@#$!ed city tax payers in Louisville...that's not elite, that's criminal.

It's like saying Bernie Madoff is an elite business man. I mean, he made a metric butt ton of money, but I don't think anybody is calling him elite.

I get the point you're making I don't disagree. But at the same time until you're punished for your behaviors what insentive do you have to change. A la...someone who will be unnamed.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Did the whole FBI paying players thing just go away?

Probably. Don't think the NCAA wants to touch it with a 1000000 ft pole if they aren't forced to. But the FBIs not done, so we'll see.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom