Mac update | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Mac update

Reaction Score
We remain in good shape. We were always going to have to beat out top programs for him. He’s a much better talent than most believe. We are an up trending program, going back to the Big East, are close to home, and Javonte is great friends with him. Lots going for us...

Last edited:

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
We remain in good shape. We were always going to have to beat out top programs for him. He’s a much better talent than most believe. We are an up trending program, going back to the Big East, are close to home, and Javonte is great friends with him. Lots going for us...

interesting Javonte Brown Ferguson and him are good friends.Isn’t Javonte Brown Ferguson from Canada? Or did he play basketball in the US too?

Reaction Score

on Mac- "His recruitment has been crazy lately and he’s already been on the campuses of much of Connecticut, Illinois, Marquette, Providence, Rutgers, Seton Hall, St. John’s and Syracuse. Kansas, Louisville, Miami and many more have already jumped in and would have been joined by even more watching him play for the PSA Cardinals."

on Jordan Hawkins- "one guy that would have seen his stock soar this spring. There is always a need for a good-sized wing that can really, really shoot the ball that is not at a disadvantage in the athleticism department, either. He played behind a giant cast of talent at DeMatha this winter but would have been ‘the guy’ this time around with the Team Durant program. Marquette, Memphis, Seton Hall, UConn and Xavier are five of the programs involved but if the live periods would have remained intact, Hawkins would have been on every recruiting board up and down the east coast by the time May arrived."

Reaction Score
EB: "UConn, what stands out about Dan Hurleyand the Huskies?"

ME: "We all have a great relationship, coach Hurley and coach (Tom) Moore. One time they came to my school just to say hi and we ended up talking for like two and a half hour. I visited their campus a couple of times so I have a very good feel about UConn. I feel like it's a great school and them moving to the Big East next year is really good. They have a lot of players that I already know and am close with. It would be like going onto a team where you already have friends there and that you know you are going to enjoy yourself."
This reminds me of when I was a kid and I’d ask the girl to circle yes or no on the note if she liked me or not. And she would say... you’re nice!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom