LVille/Duke tonight..... | The Boneyard

LVille/Duke tonight.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Go Cards....they rec'd some bad news as Dieng has a sprained wrist and won't play so Plumlee's life around the rim may have gotten a little easier........

Hope the Cards teach them a BE lesson.........Good luck Senore!!

Reaction Score
It should be a good 1 no doubt. Also VCU/Missouri will be fun. On the Missouri front interesting developments on Michael Dixon. Many thought Dixon would be an All-American candidate this season. He has been suspended for every game so far this year. Wish the kid well. Hope he has a good lawyer regardless if charges have been filed.

http://www.secrant.com/rant/display.aspx?p=37889935&pg=3

http://www.secrant.com/rant/display.aspx?p=37889935&pg=2

I was a supporter of AO up until his utube video went viral. The video confirmed possible character flaws. His rapping about "conquests" on campus right before departing from UConn was very poor judgement. If Dixon were to return with Brown as Dave Leito made reference to then Missouri on paper could have been special.

It was interesting listening to Donny last night. He is quintessential family in the eyes of most UConn fans. In my opinion he does a great job commentating on the college games. His inferences to the probable target Bazz last night may have had a little merit regarding last years point guard skills but when it comes to character Bazz is solid. I think Missouri hoops could turn into a circus unless Frank H. :D can dig deep and find the magic touch.

http://realtimerpi.com/rpi_Men.html UConn #6

Kevin Ollie is off to a great start...

Reaction Score
wouldn't be surprised to see K snatch another title this year, really weak year for college ball.

Reaction Score
Seems like every year lately has been a really weak year. Although I guess last year that wasn't true.

Reaction Score
The college game will continue to get hit with early defections watering down the talent level to a certain degree bros. That's why if we can stay in tact and keep our core next year with Facey, Samuels and maybe a surprise addition we will do very well. How well? The best back court in the country should get us to the sweet 16 next year on its own. If the front court can grow we bring back an experienced seasoned group. The best thing is to watch the development of our coach and group we have this year. We will lose some games this year but have the potential to grow into something very special NEXT year with Kevin Ollie.

This year? Aceboon claims the Dukies can do some net cutting? I think Louisville would have won at full strength but Duke is playing very well as a team right now. I'm looking forward to that Davidson/Duke game in Charlotte this year. I think the Wildcats spring the upset in that 1. Then again I love college hoops and you can't get to high or to low during a season. The peaks and valleys are what make the season fun for fans of any team.

I was VERY surprised in the AO interview on NBC sports yesterday after the game to hear the guy doing the interview make the statement about AO having a broadcasting career after his long NBA career. His stat line in yesterdays game just didn't warrant that comment. As a matter of fact when Flip wasn't getting the ball to Alex at all in the first half our very own Donny Marshall made reference to the comments he made the day before regarding Alex and his "touches". This time of course it had nothing to do with his days at UConn. What's going to happen when/if they get Michael Dixon back? That should equate to even less shots for Alex (3-7 and 6 pts against VCU yesterday). Not questioning AO's transfer at all to Missouri. Just saying his touches may not increase that much especially if Dixon returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom