Lurkers from other teams | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Lurkers from other teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
How do you feel about it? Do you think they will come over to the new site? And who are you quoting with the "dont read Uconn trash"?
what da hell, Aurabass (just gonna throw a name out there for the hell of it since Im not under oath)

just as many say they dont go there...somehow they know whats going on day to day (Summitt & ESPN)

hopefully I gave him the answers he can live with he since he doesnt seem to know who Im referring to (shrugs)

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
what da hell, Aurabass (just gonna throw a name out there for the hell of it since Im not under oath)

just as many say they dont go there...somehow they know whats going on day to day (Summitt & ESPN)

hopefully I gave him the answers he can live with he since he doesnt seem to know who Im referring to (shrugs)

DC , when are you gonna get your avatar of Tiff3 back up? Or are you contemplating a new one..?

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
can threads be locked on this new BoneYard just like they were on the old boneyard?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
DC , when are you gonna get your avatar of Tiff3 back up? Or are you contemplating a new one..?
Im going new... like to start fresh when Im faced with new?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
can threads be locked on this new BoneYard just like they were on the old boneyard?
why would you ask that here... why not ask that in the "suggestion, ideas, questions thread?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
hey Ice! thanks for the welcome. It's been a busy summer, but I found your new site after reading about Pat S. Sad. :(

Hope you are well and staying out of Irene's way.
I'm out of the path of Irene in Central PA. But I have parents and two brothers in it's path on the CT coast and Cape Cod. Many prayers for the whole NE. Thanks for you thoughts.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
visitors are always fun. one thing that will be difficult tho is that they have to register. i didn't have to do that on scout, altho some boards did require that you get permission from an admin to be able to post. maybe it's not that different...

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
why would you ask that here... why not ask that in the "suggestion, ideas, questions thread?

waz just reading this thread and the idea popped into my head....so I posted it - quite spontaneously - (break into song: "I can still recall our last summer, I can see it all...")

AboutWeston

Artiste Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
CARDFAN--

Almost no one is out of the reach of this storm! What a job putting up the new site our mods have had, I guess!!! Glad you found us!

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score

So, you really are bringing stuff from The Summitt to this board? YOU? The king complainer about anyone that dare brings up Tennessee on this board. What a joke that it.

And you actually started a thread about those posters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom