Lunardi March 13...Palm

Reaction Score
Lunardi......UConn #8 vs Rutgers #9...winner plays Baylor

Palm.....UConn #6 vs #11 Maryland...winner plays Houston

Last edited:

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
We are pretty locked in as 7, IMO. Can't get.over the hump to beat a Top 25 team and will beat just about anyone else. Definintion of a 7 seed. I'm fine with that. A 6 seed would change our fate that much, would still need to beat a good team to advance to the Sweet 16.

Win two more games and this is a very good season, win three and its a classic UConn team, worthy of comparison to past squads.

Reaction Score
I'll believe we're not an 8/9 seed when it's actually on the board. I would enjoy the reactions from whatever 1 seed that is though.

Reaction Score
I'll believe we're not an 8/9 seed when it's actually on the board. I would enjoy the reactions from whatever 1 seed that is though.
If we are an 8/9 seed, our season end next weekend.

Reaction Score
The metrics all point to UConn being a 7 seed or better so unless they drastically change by tomorrow I don't see how an 8/9 seed makes any sense. ..... but the committee needs to put somebody on the 8/9 lines so who knows.

Reaction Score
Cheer for gtown tonight. They win and they most certainly move up in NET and make our win away a quad 1 and our win at home a quad 2.

Reaction Score
Agreed. I’m guessing we end up an 8/9 just because.

Reaction Score
If we are an 8/9.....Looking ahead at possible opponents, Michigan lost a big piece of their attack in Isaiah Livers to a stress injury in his foot.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
If we are an 8/9 seed, our season end next weekend.

I've been thinking this but reconsidering.

If the 1's are Gonzaga, Baylor, Michigan and illinios and the 2's are OKst, OHst, iowa and Alabama.

Which group's gat would you rather draw our opponent? I'm not so sure I wouldn't prefer Gonzaga/Baylor/Illinois over OKSt/OSU

I think we would have a decent chance agaisnt Gonzaga/Baylor/Iowa/Bama. I'd like to avoid OkSt and the other B1G teams.

But I do believe this team can beat anyone with an efficient game. We don't need to be 85 Nova to make a deep run. A 2014 Uconn that figures it out at the right time. Need Bouk to be Bouk, Cole to be Boat, someone to hit open 3"s and keep the bigs out of trouble.

Can they? Fron what I've seen since Bouk came back, yes. This team is much better than before he got hurt, just avoid leaks. They don't need to do it 6 times, I don't have those expectations. Win two games to cement that we are back, and I'll be very happy.

A firsr round loss would be very dissatisfying, a second round loss would seem like a missed opportunity.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom