Luke Murray In The News | The Boneyard

Luke Murray In The News

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I'm sorry, this is a fireable offense. Gunga galunga.

Though the father and son duo clearly support one another's careers, Luke made a shocking admission during a recent interview: he's never seen his father's cult classic film, Caddyshack. "I've heard it's good!" he told ESPN basketball reporter Jeff Goodman.

Moments later, Goodman sat the pair down to clear the air with a formal confession. "I've never seen Caddyshack, I'm sorry. But um, I made a vow to Jeff earlier that I would watch it," Luke admitted, channeling his dad's famous deadpan tone.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I've actually never seen caddyshack either.

Nor the natural or field of dreams, despite being a huge baseball player and fan. I have an odd list of famous movies I've never watched.

Also, my father was NOT in any of those movies.

Reaction Score
A few good quotes above, but none of Bill's! I guess he doesn't have to worry about being slighted though. After all, when he dies, on his deathbed, he will receive total consciousness. So he's got that goin' for him, which is nice. By the way, the Lama was a big hitter.

Reaction Score
I know Luke, I coached him in HS. We went on a lot of long bus trips and talked movies. I don’t remember specifically talking about CS but I would bet he’s seen it.
Will enjoy him while he does his thing in Storrs. Has the head coach vibe and I'm confident he'll help DH/staff hang another few banners before he becomes the Guy somewhere.

Will be a fun ride.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I don’t remember specifically talking about CS but I would bet he’s seen it.
I wonder if that's because the gopher scenes were the worst part.

Reaction Score
I hope our local writers don't focus on Luke having a famous father. Its kind of annoying, doesn't help the team or recruiting in any way, and I'm sure he's tired of it.
I agree.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom