Lubin and Cassell Keeping Us in this Game | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Lubin and Cassell Keeping Us in this Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Against an even slightly athletic big, Rakim just isn't quick enough. Against some of the more plodding guys, he's a much better matchup. His big thing before next offseason has to be getting into much better shape. That baby fat has to go for him to be able to defend better.
The more I see Lubin, the more physically he reminds me of Anthony Mason.

Reaction Score
The more I see Lubin, the more physically he reminds me of Anthony Mason.
I can see it, especially if he commits himself to conditioning in the offseason. It looks like he could drop an easy 20 pounds and he would still be a tough guy to move in the paint.

H

huskymagic

If you want to talk about a post that's an "attack" that's a pretty bad example - you should have gone with the one where I said he was insane. But to answer your question, yeah, of course. I think there's a way for you to see for yourself if you're interested.

I do have to say, though, I really enjoy your posts. The stridency of your predictions combined with the fact that you are virtually always wrong is fantastic. And coming out tonight with the "Cassell is quick and athletic" after your famous "Stanley is not a Big East caliber athlete" is a total game-changer.

Vintage..."McCracken you're not really that stupid. My best advice for you..." Those two quotes from Nelson are hilarious though Cassell is as quick as a snail and Nelson was right Stanley wasn't a Big East caliber athlete, he was an NBA caliber athlete...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA
Top Bottom