LSU @ UGA | The Boneyard

LSU @ UGA

Reaction Score
Hey guys, my wife and I are headed out to Athens for the LSU/UGA Series this weekend.

I’m pretty pumped, this will be my first “real” SEC baseball experience.

Not really sure what I want out of this thread, but this is the only place I know where I can nerd out on college baseball so I wanted to share.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Nice! Be sure to wear a UConn shirt!

UGA lost 1-0 to the LIU-Brooklyn team we beat last year in the NCAA's. It is probably the most surprising result in college baseball this year.

LSU is talented but has played a brutal schedule, so their record isn't as good as it typically is at this time of year.

Reaction Score
Nice! Be sure to wear a UConn shirt!

UGA lost 1-0 to the LIU-Brooklyn team we beat last year in the NCAA's. It is probably the most surprising result in college baseball this year.

LSU is talented but has played a brutal schedule, so their record isn't as good as it typically is at this time of year.

Yeah but otherwise UGA is off to one of its best starts ever. A cool thing about living here is that people follow college baseball.

Reaction Score
Yeah but otherwise UGA is off to one of its best starts ever. A cool thing about living here is that people follow college baseball.
Hey Guapo, I live over here in Woodstock and may try to head down to Kennesaw when UGA comes there in a few weeks. Always try to catch at least one Kennesaw game per year when a big time opponent plays there.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Hey Guapo, I live over here in Woodstock and may try to head down to Kennesaw when UGA comes there in a few weeks. Always try to catch at least one Kennesaw game per year when a big time opponent plays there.

UConn played Kennesaw a few years back. Did you manage to catch any of those games?

Reaction Score

We had to pay 30 bucks/per for General Admission tickets on stubhub. Seats in the reserved sections behind the dugouts were going for 200/per

Reaction Score
SEC baseball games sound like a lot of fun with their big crowds and passionate fans. Have a blast (and make sure you educate them on Husky baseball)!

Reaction Score
Wow! What a great experience.

I couldn’t believe how many LSU fans were there.

Tried posting a picture but it’s too big for the Boneyard :/

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
I wanted UConn to host and draw LSU as a 2 seed last year. They were very beatable (they probably would have felt the same about us) and the crowd would have been electric.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom