LSU Loses Again | The Boneyard

LSU Loses Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Lost to Santa Clara 69-67 today in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. At least they got a good road trip.

They fall to 2-4 to start the season with five of the games on their home court. I'm presuming Danielle Ballard didn't play but haven't seen the box score.

Ballard better make a huge difference if she returns if LSU is to make the tournament this year.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
With all the losses they piled up and a fairly difficult SEC, it seems unlikely they come close to making the NCAA's. But maybe i'm underestimating them...

But with losses to Arkansas- Little Rock, and Tulane... I'm not sure I am...

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
If they get Ballard back, they will have been able to get some younger players some experience, so they *could* go on a tear when/if she returns.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
To paraphrase Jim Mora: 'Tournament!? Are you kidding me? "

LSU stinks.

Well he didnt say which tournament :rolleyes: Perhaps he meant the SEC tourney :p

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
I've noticed that on VolNation, clamors for Caldwell being hired as the Lady Vols next coach have subsided. Guessing a combination of her success or lack thereof, and the Tennessee faithful having more faith now in Warlick now that the program seems to be heading in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom