Love this picture and shirt - Megan!! | The Boneyard

Love this picture and shirt - Megan!!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I love this picture - happy smile Megan - and love the shirt! Where can I get one???!!! And how they did the names - pretty clever!!

1583426746294.png

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
It's one thing to sell tickets to an event where the players happen to be signing autographs, but it's another for someone to literally be profiting off of these kids' signatures. Bleh.

And @Biff needs to teach whoever made this picture how to Photoshop like a champ.

Reaction Score
What a nice photo. Megan has had so much weight on her shoulders since arriving and I think she is the type of person who doesn't really want it. All she wanted to do was go out on the court play the game. Not everyone wants to be that person who wants the last shot or tells you to climb on her shoulders. Sometimes it's just "Hey, I just want to enjoy life" and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
It's one thing to sell tickets to an event where the players happen to be signing autographs, but it's another for someone to literally be profiting off of these kids' signatures. Bleh.

And @Biff needs to teach whoever made this picture how to Photoshop like a champ.
For those who don't understand what Argonaut is hinting at....here's another hint.

sidebyside.jpg

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
The picture got me thinking that it’s a good thing these 5 players are starting so they could spell UCONN with one letter from each one of their names. Then I got to thinking, what if someone else started. When Kyla was starting, you’re short a “U” without Anna, Aubrey or Batouly in the lineup.

Last season’s starting lineup would have worked with Lou, Crystal, Pheesa, Megan & Christyn in that order. But the year before, Gabby Williams would have messed up everything....unless she was referred to as “Gabulous”.....:oops:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
For those who don't understand what Argonaut is hinting at....here's another hint.

The photo is a phony as far as I am concerned. Look at the exact same facial expression on Meg as in the stock photo. Look at the light on Megan's face in the photo with the shirt and then look at her hands- no light! Argonaut is right. The implication is that this is an authorized, team sanctioned shirt. Sure it's a great design but assuming it is not an authentic photo and shirt for a school connected and NCAA sanctioned cause or event, to use MW's likeness and all the signatures to sell this and make money for a private third party is why new laws are being written to protect college athletes as well they should. I feel very strongly about the hard work our women have done this season as well as the negativity and pressure they have had to endure. I find this to be offensive if it is what I think it is.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
I thought the same thing... Flabergasted that someone got away with it...

Reaction Score
The picture got me thinking that it’s a good thing these 5 players are starting so they could spell UCONN with one letter from each one of their names. Then I got to thinking, what if someone else started. When Kyla was starting, you’re short a “U” without Anna, Aubrey or Batouly in the lineup.

Last season’s starting lineup would have worked with Lou, Crystal, Pheesa, Megan & Christyn in that order. But the year before, Gabby Williams would have messed up everything....unless she was referred to as “Gabulous”.....:oops:
We should do our recruiting this way. Every kid must have a "Uconn " letter in their name.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Then I got to thinking, what if someone else started. When Kyla was starting, you’re short a “U”
"Kyla U go girl"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom